Actions and Faults

Pipers POV

I burst through the doors, and the light blinds me. Everything felt like slow motion. I head straight to the back, leaving Shawn behind, but am blocked by doctors and nurses. Tears flooded my eyes, and I couldn't stop them.

"Let me fucking through!" I yelled, pushing them, but couldn't. I was getting tired.

"We cant do that." They say calmly, making me fall to my knees and cry in my hands.

"I-is he okay?" I manage to get out.

"He hit his head very hard, Ms. Eagle. He might not make it, but he's only just got here. Were trying everything we can, but he accident was damaging." A man said, and with that, I threw myself up.

I walked over and sat down in a waiting chair, burring my makeup stained face in my knees. I could feel Shawn sit next to me.

"Its... its my fault." I whispered.

Shawn pulled me into a hug, trying to comfort me."No Piper, its no-" He started, but I knew what he was going to say, and he was dead wrong.

"No. It is my fault. I could have stopped him from leaving. This wouldn't have happened."

"You cant control someones actions." He said, which I was not going to argue against. I was too tired, and he was right.

____________________________________
IK THIS IS SO SHORT BUT DONT WORRY
THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPLOADED
TONIGHT. I JUST FELT THAT IT WOULD
BE BETTER TO SEPARATE IT BECAUSE I
HAVE GREAT PLANS. SEE YOU SOON ;)