Kidnapped

Pipers POV

The doctor examined my back.

"Nothings wrong." He said.

"Great. Can I go home now?" I said to Justice.

He basically just kidnapped me. My sister is probably going through hell.

"Nothings wrong?" He ignored me.

"Nothing." The doctor sounded pretty annoyed.

Justice and I left, getting into the limo. As we drove, I just stared out the window. When we got back to the meet and greet place, I jumped out of the car, slamming the door behind me.

"Wait-" Justice yelled, but I stopped him.

"Why should I? First I trip, then I basically get kidnapped." I was so mad.

"Kidnapped by me." He concluded.

"Thats the problem. See, you are the last person I would want to be kidnapped by."

"Oh." He said as he looked down to the ground.

I turned around and rushed into the building. Kelsey is gonna kill me. I see her standing there and had the maddest look on her face. As we got in line for the meet and greet, she asked me where I went. Lying, I just said I went to the bathroom. When it was our turn, I just waited outside because, of course, I cant stand Justice.

When the meet and greet was over, we went home and got into bed. I am so glad today is over.
___________________________
I had so much homework yesterday
ughh. Sorry this chapter is so short.
Its ok though bc its a good place to
end😁😏😴.