What is this boy doing to me

Pipers POV

Shawn decided to walk me home, which was pretty cute tbh. For some reason, the sidewalk was filled with heart balloons.

I got to the door of the hotel, and walked in, only to find arrows pointing to my door. What the fu-? I open the door. You would never believe who was standing there. If you guessed Chucky from Chucky Cheese..... sadly, you were wrong. It was Justice. He was wearing a tux. He looked hot in a tux. Wait what did I just think? No.

I quickly let go of Shawn's hand that I didn't realize I was holding, but it was too late. Justice has seen it. I could see sadness in his eyes.

"Oh sorry." He said, brushing past me, and out the door. I quickly ran after him.

"Justice, d-did you do this?" I whispered.

"Well what do you think? Piper I like you. I always have and I know I was an ass, but all I've ever done is think about you since I saw you." He quickly spit out.

There was only one thing left to do. We starred at each other for a few seconds, before Justice crashed his lips into mine. I kissed back. What is this boy doing to me?
____________________
Sorry it's a short chapter!
I will try to keep up. Btw
I'm starting a new fanfic
soon! It will be a Carl
Grimes from The Walking
Dead fanfic.