Can I Get a Picture

Pipers POV

(The next day)
I wake up and put on some leggings with my "normal people scare me" sweatshirt. I go into the bathroom and curl my hair. I don't need to put much makeup on today because we are just going on a plane, but I need chapstick because my lips are dry af.

After an hour, we are leaving the house. I say goodbye to my grandparents and just as Im walking out the door, my phone buzzes. I look and its from Justice.

"Wanna go get ice cream?" It asks.

I don't answer and put my phone on air plane mode, then I get into the car and we take off.

When we get to the airport, this random girl walked up to me.

"Your Piper, right?" She asks excitedly.

"Thats me." I say, confused.

"Can I get a picture with you?" She asks.

"Sure!" I say, altho its more of a question.

After the picture we talk a little more.

"Why did you want a picture with me?" I ask.

"Well I know your not very famous yet, but I have seen a few of your vines," she says.

Oh those. I do make singing vines, but Im not that good.

"Anyways I think you are really good, and I your getting big, so I needed a picture!"

"Oh, thanks!" I say.

Then we get on the plane. The girl happened to be on the same plane. We sat together and talked. She said she saw me on Justices page and thought I was really pretty. Then she said that I was gaining followers like crazy. I don't know whats happing, but it could be the start of something new (HSM moment😂😂).
_____________________________________
Im going to probably write another chapter
tonight, but there will be a HUGE time skip.
They are 14 now, but they are going to be 16.
Anyways thanks for all the votes and comments!
Did you know I reached over 600 views?
Omfg ilysm. Ok haha bye now!