Enam

Chapter 6

Sasuke was now much older than he used to. He now stood up in front of the Hokage and Iruka with his teammates listening to Naruto's protests about the easy missions they were given. To be honest, he agreed with him.

"But—"

Naruto's voice was cut when an ANBU appeared in front of them while facing the Hokage. Both Sakura and Naruto shrieked as they noticed the bloodstains on the ANBU's uniform. The ANBU ignored them while putting down several scrolls in front of the Hokage.

"I see you've finished your mission successfully again this time." The Hokage frowned.

"What mission?" Surprisingly, Kakashi asked.

"SS-rank mission." The Hokage chuckled.

"Hey! You can't just cut off our turn to get a mission!" Naruto accused while pointing at the ANBU.

The ANBU ignored him while waiting for the Hokage to give next mission. "Alright. I've decided! Naruto, I'll give you a C-rank mission!"

"Yatta!"

The ANBU sighed, definitely annoyed with Naruto's loud voice. Hiruzen chuckled and mention the team behind her. "I think it's time for you to reveal yourself."

"Hokage-sama,"

"Take off the mask, Fumiko." Both the ANBU and Sasuke froze at the name. "It's time to face your brother."

"Huh? Brother?" Naruto asked nosily.

The ANBU sighed. She opened her mask and faced Sasuke. To say the poor boy shocked was an understatement. "Y-you're still alive!"

"I am." Fumiko answered with blank stare.

Sasuke came closer and reached for his dear sister who was still much taller than him. "W-why? Why didn't you come back home?"

"The compound was never been my home. My home is here with the ANBU." Her robotically answer made Sasuke numb.

"Uchiha Fumiko."

Fumiko's gaze turned to Kakashi. "Hatake."

"B-but, I thought that all Uchiha was dead?" Sakura asked.

"Every Uchiha in the compound." Fumiko nodded. "I was not in the compound. Nii-san must have made a mistake."

"Where were you on the massacre?"

"Mission."

Sasuke could no longer hold himself back. The memories of his childhood were crashing down at him. Especially when Fumiko looked exactly like their mother. He trembled in anger.

"You! You should have stopped him!" Sasuke went to attack Fumiko, which the girl easily deflected. "It's your fault! If you're there, you could've saved the clan! You could've helped mother! Don't you know mother felt sorry after you left like that! It's your fault!"

"I see you're still as spoilt as ever." Fumiko held down Sasuke's fist and kicked him easily, making the said boy smashed into the wall. She looked down at her struggling little brother. "Instead of blaming someone else, why don't you blame yourself? Pathetic. No wonder nii-san didn't bother to kill you."

"Y-you," Sasuke coughed blood.

"Hey! Leave Sasuke alone!" Fumiko glanced the pinked hair girl who was fuming, yet cowered right away after seeing Fumiko was glaring her.

"Another pathetic one, I see. No wonder you're not growing." Fumiko knelt in front of Sasuke and pulled his hair back so he faced her. A swirl turned her eyes into her mangekyo. "Ne, Sasuke, do you have these eyes? If you don't, then there's no point going after nii-san. You'd be dead within a second."

"Fumiko, that's enough." Another ANBU appeared next to her. "Let him be."

Fumiko shrugged, then let Sasuke go. She body flickered in front of the Hokage again. Naruto was fuming. "Who do you think you are?!"

"Uchiha Fumiko. 13 years old. ANBU Captain." Fumiko answered, making Naruto speechless.

"W-wh-wha-what?!"

"It's true." The Hokage chuckled. "Naruto, you said you want to be a hokage, but you are nowhere near Fumiko's skills."

"Is there other mission for me or not?" Fumiko demanded.

"Oh, hell no!" The other ANBU gripped Fumiko's arm. "You're not making me doing your duty again. I'm a team leader! I have my own responsibilities!"

"But—"

"No!"

Fumiko sighed, then looked back at Hiruzen. "Just give me all the S-ranks to SS-ranks and A-ranks that the jounin can't handle. I'll make my ANBU do it."

Hiruzen chuckled, then gave lots of scrolls to the girl. They bid their good byes and left. "You're so cruel at Sasuke-kun."

"I don't care." Fumiko shrugged. "Shisui-nii told me to be happy, so I'm doing what makes me happy."

"Well, at least you don't need to hide again."

"True." Fumiko nodded.

That evening, Fumiko was done with all her tasks and about to take a walk in the village, but the hawk gawking above her said the otherwise. With a sigh, Fumiko body flickered into the Hokage's office. Seeing how tense the situation was, Fumiko turned serious.

"Fumiko, there are things I need to discuss with you." Fumiko raised her eyebrow as Hiruzen casted a glance towards Danzo who sat near them. "What do you think about relieving your position as ANBU captain?"

*