Tiga

Chapter 3

Mission by mission was done by Fumiko. Due to her capability, she often time being paired up with Tenzo to do A-rank and S-rank missions. Two years had passed quickly, as the girl now was 8 years old. Fumiko used the ANBU facilities seriously as she now basically lived there in the base. The girl rarely went back home, preferring to stay in the uncomfortable futon that the ANBU provided.

"You're not going home again?" Tenzo scolded as they entered the base.

"No." Fumiko shook her head.

"Don't you think your parent will be worried? I mean, for the past one year you've been living here with me."

"I don't want to go back home."

"At least check up on your family once a while."

"True. Don't you know how Sasuke keeps pestering me, thinking I take his sister away from him?" A voice behind them making Fumiko flinched.

"Shisui-nii." She greeted.

Shisui ruffled her hair. "Yo! Did you two just came back from mission?"

"Yeah, you too?" Tenzo asked.

"Nah, I'm about to go out actually." Shisui, who now had become an ANBU chuckled. "But seriously though, Fumiko-chan, go back home. I'm tired of being accused by Sasuke."

"I understand." The girl mumbled.

"Well, see you guys later."

"Take care." Both Tenzo and Fumiko replied.

"Well, I guess I'm going to shower and rest." Tenzo stretched his back. "Just go home today, Fumiko."

"...Alright." Tenzo patted her head as he went away.

After showering, Fumiko changed her clothes into a normal white kimono top with red strips and Uchiha clan symbol on her back and black shorts. Her long silky hair which usually being tied into a messy bun was now falling free on her back.

"I guess I'll go home for today." She mumbled.

Fumiko walked through Konoha at ease. That was until she saw a kid sitting on a swing all alone in the academy yard. Kyuubi, she narrowed her eyes as she felt the chakra within the boy. Fumiko walked closer, looking down at the kid with full concentration.

The yellow haired kid looked up, totally surprised as no one tried to come closer to him before. He saw how intense her eyes were and got intimidated.

"W-what do you want?"

"What's your name?" Her voice was cold, but there was no malice in it.

"Uzumaki Naruto dattebayo!" He answered. "I'm gonna be a hokage one day!"

Fumiko blinked at his words, which made Naruto got offended. "W-wha—you don't believe me, do you?!"

"I—"

"Nee-san?!" A well-known screeching voice made both Uchiha and Uzumaki looked up.

There, stood Sasuke with girls all around him. He gave a huge grin at his sister, but scowled when he saw Naruto. Both boys sent electrical glare towards each other. Sasuke looked back at his sister and his grin went wider than before. He ran up to her and tackled her—luckily, she did not fall and catch her brother in time.

"Nee-san!" Sasuke snuggled in Fumiko's chest for a bit before he let go his hug and held his sister's hands. "Do you come here to pick me up?!"

Fumiko, who was one head taller than her younger brother, nodded. "I just finished my mission."