43

" hey xav."I said nervously, I was so fucked .He walked towards me slowly like a predator would to its prey. I tensed, when he finally stood before me he grabbed me by the waist and pressed my body to his.I gasped, he grabbed my face and kissed me , it felt as if he was trying to punish with the kiss but he was doing it had the opposite effect on me.I moaned into the kiss."you are in so much fucking trouble baby girl. "He whispered huskily on my lips.I smiled , although harry kisses were amazing, they didn't leave me with butterflies and they didn't get my heart racing like xavier's did.xav grabbed me by the hand and dragged me up the stairs.

I felt scared, yet excited. He dragged me to the room,when we reached he shut the door. Then turned around and looked at me."Where the fuck were you." He asked , but before I could answer him, he pushed me face first on the bed.I gasped, my breath hitched as he lifted my skirt exposing my red thong. He ran his hand across my ass, I felt so hot."Who do you belong to. " Xav said, " No one. "I replied."ahhhh."I screamed as I felt a sharp slap on my ass."wrong answer. " he said spanking me harder."you " I screamed, these slaps hurt like hell.

He grabbed my waist and flipped me over,"you are mine , babygirl don't forget that." He said, whipping the tears that ran down my cheek." I love you."he said , I didn't believe when he said that. I doubted he knew what love was, the only thing Xavier Salvatore loved was himself.

" why do you always disobey me babygirl, do you like being punished. " he said , " go to hell . " I spat at him . He leaned as if he was going to kiss me, "you are being so naughty , I'm staring to think you like being spanked, do you like me spanking your ass till you scream my name or when I choke you like this ."he said putting his hands around my neck and squeezing lightly.

" I would like it more If you left me the fuck alone." I said, " it's a shame I have to leave tomorrow, I would love to spend some time in bed with you teaching you some manners, or feel you choke on my cock as I fucked your face. "I gasped ,"I see you are thinking about it babygirl, don't worry I won't touch you tonight, no matter how much I want to ."I let out a sigh of relief. I wondered why he didn't go through with his plan.

I wasn't going to question him though.
" I'm going to take a cold shower, you want to join. "He said getting off the bed and taking off his short. I stared at him biting my lip, the offer was tempting but I knew that if we were in that shower together with no clothes in the way ,he wouldn't be able to resist, I don't think I would either.so I said the responsible thing."No , I'm alright. "I said."a shame." He said laughing as he walked in to the bathroom.

I can't believe that just happened, all thoughts of the kiss with harry were gone out of my mind. I was too occupied by the sexy male in my bathroom. I swear I was addicted, I hated the power he had over me , and most of all I hat how I let him have it.

" are you alright " Xav said as he came out the bathroom, he had his towel hanging lowly on his waist water ran down his abs ."yeah, I'm going to take a shower. I said heading to the bathroom.

"How was your shower."Xav said as I came out the shower."It was ok"I said.
I went on the bed."I love you, you know that right" xav said," I love you too" I whispered, He hugged me and kissed my forehead. He was crazy and I was sick for loving him.

He was my one and only poison

Like, vote, comment and share