28

The next day I had gotten up surprised to see xav in bed, it was a shock cause normally he got up before me. I started tracing his tattoos he looked so peaceful just sleeping.I ran my hands down his abs .Damm I really wanted to taste him.To have him moaning in my ear as he came.stop it Victoria I scolded myself I had to stop these scandalous thoughts. Feeling brave I decided I would wake him how he had woken me a few days back.
I carefully got on top of him carefull not to wake him.I placed a gentle kiss on his neck I froze as I felt him stir, luckily he didn't wake up .I sucked on his neck aggressively maybe I wanted to mark him as he had marked me, I mean it's only fair.I felt him squeeze my ass ,I knew he was awake but I wasn't going to stop."baby girl " he moaned in my ear.

I pulled back giving him one last kiss and admired my work."ahh " I gasped as xav flipped me over ."it's my turn. " Xav said from over me .he started kissing my shoulders aggressively I moved my hands trying to touch him,
"don't touch me keep your hands to yourself. "He said as he captured my hands and placed then behind me. I moaned  in the pillow quietly. " guys are you awake ."I heard Olivia say from outside . I rolled from under xav ."oww " I said as I dropped on the floor."you alright " olivia."I am fine " I said getting up damm that hurt I thought .I looked at xav who was on the the bed   laughing .I grabbed a pillow and it him with it then bolted towards the bathroom.

After I was finished taking a shower , I headed downstairs. I was surprised to see xav laughing with Jacob . They were talking, wait it sounded as if they were talking about me. "so, do you love her ." Jacob asked xav."I don't know, I have never loved anyone before, I mean I do care about her she is my wife of course but I don't think I am capable of loving anyone."Xav said ."when you know you know, It was love at first sight for me and your sister .from I saw her in that diner I knew I had to have her." Jacob said .
" I sometimes feel like all of this is a dream you know ,I mean look at her ."Jacob said .I decide to come out of my hiding place."good morning " I said as I walked into the kitchen . "Morning. " they said."so what we doing today "I said as I poured some coffee for myself ."today we are doing the Bachelor party" Jacob said "oh "I said , I knew they would go to the strip club I mean why wouldn't they. "I felt xav studying my expression. "morning. " olivia said as she made our way into the kitchen. "Hey " I said handing her a cup of coffee, "thank you ,so everybody ready for today." She said ."yeah" we replied. " morning. " dean said as he walked in the room. " we have some business to attend to,later."Xav said kissing me on the cheek. " behave " he whispered huskily in my ear as he passed me on is way to the door.

" Victoria,  let's go take a  look at my dress. " olivia said pulling me up stairs.

" wow, it's gorgeous "I said staring at it as I remembered my wedding day

" wow, it's gorgeous "I said staring at it as I remembered my wedding day . although I was practically numb through all of it. " What's wrong " olivia asked me as she studied, my expression. " it's nothing. " I said as I tried to smile . I had to be happy  for her, I mean she is marrying someone she loves and who loves her.I didn't have that I couldn't help but feel jealous. " so are you ready for tomorrow. " I asked trying to change the subject. " I don't know, I'm just super nervous, I don't know if I'm making the right decision. we are too young maybe I should wait." She said. "do you love him."I asked interrupting her. I could tell she was nervous I mean who wouldn't be."with all my heart " she answered. " then go for it,  I mean you only live once."I said, but as I said that I felt tears come to my eyes. I mean look at where I'm at now."what wrong " olivia said. "Weddings make me cry."I lied .she embraced me in a hug. I let the tears fall from my eyes as I hugged her .
Why couldn't I have happily ever after? I asked myself.

Like , vote comment and  share