I nodded my head and thanked the doctor. He bowed his head and went out.

I wanted to prepare something special for daisy I decided to prepare some delicious pancakes along with chocolate milkshake and ice cream for her.

Daisy's pov

Next day, I woke up on the bed. There wasn't any pain in my ribs. I looked next to me but xavier wasn't there, I slowly stood up and looked at the bedside table there layed a beautiful handwritten note with a rose.

The note said :-
"Good morning princess,i hope there isn't any pain in your ribs now. Babygirl I have kept a dress for you on the couch please wear it and come down to the kitchen.
Love xavier❤️,
XOXO.

I looked at the couch and saw one of xavier's t-shirt and a jeans nicely folded along with some undergarments was kept on the couch.

I went inside the bathroom and did my business after that took a nice shower and got dressed.

I went down the stairs as I was on the last step of the stairs xavier suddenly came out  from the kitchen and kneeled down infront of me and held both of hands. His eyes were glassy and had a hint of guilt.

"I am sorry princess, but whatever I did yesterday was for your good" he bowed his head down.

I kneeled infront of me and cupped his face in my hands and made him look at me. I kissed his cheek and whispered "I am not angry on you xavier and I don't hate you.

His eyes immediately lit up and had a biggest grin on his face. He stood up and then picked me up and spinned me I was giggling and my hold on xavier's shoulder tightened.

He kissed on my cheeks and carried me towards the kitchen

He kissed on my cheeks and carried me towards the kitchen. Xavier placed himself on one of the stools inside the kitchen and placed me on his lap.I looked around and saw sam, carter, raven and a girl?

I looked at them and said "hey guys" when carter noticed me he immediately walked towards me and took me from xavier's lap and made me sit on his lap and spoke "thank you little sis for kicking me in the balls" I looked down "I am sorry carter I didn't mean to hurt you I am sorry".
Next thing I know sam picked me from carter hold and said while pouting "you kicked in the balls too"
"I am sor-"

I was stopped midway when xavier took me from sam and nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck and growled "mine" it sent shiver down my spine.

I storked xavier's arm to calm him down as spoke was practically coming out from his ears. It relaxed him a bit and his features softened. I smiled and he smiled as well and pecked my nose and forehead.

"So, She's the woman, you talked about" the girl spoke.

"Yes she is" xavier said looking at with love and adoration.

"Hello,I am Emelia, it's nice meeting you and I think you are daisy" she said while stretching her hand forward.

I stood up and shook her hand "hii, um yeah I'm daisy, it's nice meeting you too".

She smiled at me and everyone gasped around us including xavier. I looked at them with confusion and spoke "what happened?"

Emelia laughed at this and they all gasped again and now I am very confused. I looked at Emelia and she spoke "They have never seen me smile, and here xavier calls me a  walking zombie."

I looked at xavier and slapped his hand and said "it's very rude xavier to call Emelia a zombie, apologise to her now" . Raven laughed at this and spoke "daisy, xavier never apologises to anyone".

I looked at xavier at spoke "if you won't apologise now then I'm leaving". Sam and Carter shouted in unison "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE DAISY".

I looked sternly at xavier "apologise". He looked at me and sighed and whispered a quiet "sorry".

Emelia smirked this spoke "what, I didn't hear you can you repeat yourself". Xavier glared at her and spoke "this is the only apology you will be getting and I am not repeating my self".

He looked towards me and hugged me and growled "you are never leaving me, throw that thought out of your head, you are only mine,Mine".

I looked at xavier and kissed him on his cheek and spoke "don't worry xavier I'm not going anywhere". Xavier smiled at this and kissed me all over my face and I couldn't help giggling at this.

Sam sighed and spoke "you nearly gave me a heart attack when you said you are leaving us" he wiped fake tears and fanned himself. At this Emelia mumbled "drama queen".

Everyone laughed at this including me and sam grumbled and whispered "I am not a drama queen".

Xavier pecked me again and whispered in my ears "let's feed your tiny stomach baby".

HII GUYS, HOW ARE YOU ALL?
I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL.
SO, HOW'S THE CHAPTER?
I HOPE YOU ALL ARE LIKING THE STORY SO FAR.
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW.

THANK YOU GUYS ❤️

HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT 😊

STAY SAFE AND ENJOY ❣️

BYEE GUYS 🤗