-Chapter 12-

Scott's POV

After i punished him all night long, he seems very tired. It's his fault, he made mistake, slave should listen to his master and obey every rules.

What a long night i guess, but when i saw the clock, it's only 1 A.M. but i was on fire with my boy, maybe i should just go to the TV room.

*Knock* *Knock*

Wait What?!, there is a guest at this time.

When i looked from the tiny hole that hang on my door, and i saw uncle John.

He was taking us to my apartment and he went for fishing with his friends, he filled out his holiday by fishing and meeting up with friends, it's kinda boring actually but he always gets excited about it. I don't know why.

Shit, the room is stinky i guess and all are messed up.

"Wait, i'm coming Uncle.", says me.

"Okay, but hurry up, i got treasures on my hand and it's all heavy Scotty." he said.

"OMG uncle stop calling me by that name.", i shouted and were fixed all the mess while i was walking to the door.

I went to the door and open it, i saw him in drunk and smells very fishy, he brought something that must be a plastic bag that fulled by fishes.

"Hmmm, something just happened, did you both..." he said but stopped.

"Seriously?, we're an adult couple uncle. That's very common or you were never do that haha." i smirked after laughed.

"Oh Boy, don't doubt about my history long time ago." says him.

I helped him and led him to the inside of the house.

I grabbed the plastic bag that a little bit heavy but i can handle it with my muscular hands and put it in my freezer.

I went back to watch the movie that Played on TV, and sat down.

I saw him get inside the guest room of my apartment and even heard a "good night" greetings from him, and i paidback.

For this month in Spring, he usually go fishing with his friends.

I love fish, and i hope Jason loves it too, i never saw him eating fish, oh better i go check him up.

Then i saw someone is jumped in down on the couch already. And i was shocked i thought it was a ghost or something but it's none other than Jason.

"Me is Starving huaaa." He said.

"Geez, Baby don't scare me like that OMG." I said.

"Starvinggggg Scooooottt..." He started screaming.

"Hmm Okay Okay, milk and cookies?" i offered him.

"Sound's cool." he replied

I gave him a bunch cookies plating on the plate and a glass of milk. As soon as he consumed it all, he gets sleep again while tv is watching him. I rolled my eyes and sighed, what a master who cares a lot to his slave.

Then we both watched TV together but his mouthful makes laughed and he's about mad at me, oh that's what i called Big Hamster Cheeks.

After a few moments we've been through in the night, i saw Jason already slept on my laps and he was so fucking cute, the copy of an angel's face.

I turned the TV off by the remote on my hand, and put the remote back on the table and then, i straight back to my room, where i Carried him on my arms.

In my room we both sleeping together.

===================================

After get some sleep i open and blinked my eyes for a couple of times, and i saw there is a beautiful creatur on my body with a very soft black hair smells as caramel as his perfume.