-Chapter 10-

OH.MY.GOD

How long have i been not update my own novel, Hell... *rolling my eyes*

Well sorry guys for the very very very late to update. Many things are happened to my life.

Note for you guys is be happy and enjoy life with passion and smile for yourself. Be grateful and no matter what keep loving yourself and keep loving others.

Sorry once again, please Enjoy!

Love, Leo✨

======================================

{ Scott's POV }

We're on the way to the wild jungle with the Principal and The teachers. Our trip now is about observating and searching up something about the nature. We currently at the center of the forest. It's not really dark but the light of Sun is not really showed up, the leaves, the trees, and the big rocks are covering the shine of Sun.

The principal gave a sign that we should take rest and have a work on nature group. Me and Elena is in the same team, each group consist of 5 people. The other 3 is from under grade of me and elena. They might be the friend of Jason.

"So i think we should choose the leader for the group.", Elena said.

"Yes, you're right,", the boy on our team that i don't know his name, he looked so fancy and glamourous, none other than from rich family.

"What about Him.", a girl with pony tail but not really long pointed her finger to me. Elena agreed and so did they.

I sighed and just nodded, and i heard a little laugh came from the girl that might be a friend of the pony tail girl, she looked so small and thin, that pink bandana looks good on her head.

"Okay first of All, i'm Scott, and I...", before i continued my words, they were cut me.

"Yes we know!!!.", they said and smiled.

"Wait what?!, but how do you know my mame ?.", i asked.

They said they knew me because of Jason told everything about me everyday. Lucky me they are all friends of Jason in the same class.

"I kinda freaked out, because Jason always talked about you. He's always adoring you everyday. Talking you're handsome and other things that makes my lunch wanna come out from my mouth.", the boy said it and then laughed.

He really makes my face getting red. And now i know what Jason's do in the class. I Love You too baby Boy....

"Okay well, because i am the leader now, may i know what is your name?.", i said.

"I'm Nicole", the pony tail girl said.

"Well i'm Susanneeeeee!!! ", the tiny girl cheered and smiled so big until i could see all of her teeth.

"And i'm Timothy.", said the boy.

"And I'm Elenaaaa",

"Shut up, we're in the same class.", i pouted and she was laughing out loud and makes fun of my pouted face, and then made the other girls laughing too.

After all of the introduction and insutruction about the tasks we got from the teacher. We went to the base of Teacher and picked up the one random paper, and i got a Jasmine picture.

So the tasks are we need to find it around this forest but don't go to far and then we must write down the life of Jasmine, and everything we knows about it, after that all the groups are meetinv in the center point, then we must do the last task, about to tell what we wrote in front of them.