-Chapter 9-

I saw Jason is already unconscious, and his lips are bleeding and his eyes are getting blue.

I can't believe what i just saw, My Body filled by Anger and I just wanted to kick their ass out.

I ran to Matt and punched his face from the back, he fell down. The others are realeased Jason's body and ren to me, ready ro fight me. I make my hand tight for very good punch on them. They all fell down after i punched them and kicked them, they also tried to punch me but i could dodge their attack.

But Matt came from my back and locked my hand by his hands.

"What is wrong with you guys, we never disturb you all. You fucking cowards, i swore to God y'all gonna pay for this.".

"Ho. Ho. Ho, Shut the fuck up, you faggot. I hate you both walk around at the school, it's digusting to see you around like a sweet couple. Michel, Fizzo. Locked this faggot. I wanna punch him until he understand what did he do to us.", Matt explained and ordered them to lock me.

But before it's happened thank God, our teacher cane and sepearated us. The teacher called the nurses to care us and especially Jason. I looked at him, and he was like very pity, i can't even see him broke like that anymore, i sower that Matt and all those fucking idiot will pay for that.

The teacher then called me and Matt. He wanted to know what happened back there.

It's really dark here, i think it's already midnight.

"Because of you two and that tragedy, the Night Fire Trip is Ruined. Everything, you both will be punish for being a bad student. Okay, this is already late, you two must sleep by now. I wanted you both to tell what happened back there at the school later.", Mr. Steve said.

We only nodded and saw his face focusly, he said we can go now and back to our tend to get sleep and ready for the next day trip.

Matt ran to his tend with his friend, and i went to my tend with other friend.

But before i went to my tend, i looked for Jason first. I need to see my angel and want to know how is he now.

I ask to the nurse and he was asleep in the tend medication.

"Can i see him now?", i asked her.

"Yes, sure Mr. Scott, but don't wake him up.", she said and smiled to me. I smiled her back and said thank to her.

I walked in to the tend where Jason was asleep on the first bed.

I looked to his beautiful face and body, covered by band-aids now, i felt sorry for him. I kissed his forehead, and whispered to his ear.

"I'm sorry my little angel, i promise when you woke up, I'll treat you anything what you want in this world, but please wake up soon okay,", I said and a little bit tears fell down from my eyes. I grabbed his arm and didn't realized that i would fall asleep.

==============

{ Jason's POV }

I'm awake, and i saw Scott is sleeping on my arms. But what was happened, why am i slept on this health tend.

I remembered, last thing i know is when Matt punched my face and then i saw nothing but black and dark. I might be was unconscious.

When i brushed Scott's hair, i saw he's moving, and i took my hand back.

"Hmmm... Ohh babyy, you're awake...", he woke up and then hug me tight.

"Aww, wait Scott i'm hurting.", i said.

"Ah yeah, sorry babe. I'm just so happy you finally woke up, and really worried about you.", he said it and a tear came from his eye. Then he wiped it.