-Chapter 5-

He released His, and pushed my head so my mouth touches His, he asked me to open my mouth. And i nodded. His so big and long, i was gagged, and let that thing fulled my mouth, i could feel it's already touched my throat.

"Hey look at me, slut."

I made my face stared at him so our eyes met each other. I pulled my mouth to get some big air. But his hand keep force my head to stay in that position, so i just got to breathe a few air. It's actually uncomfortable but it tasted so hot and so good.

He keep stroked it inside my mouth.

"Aaaakkhhh~, Ngggg~, Aaaaahhhhhhh~."

"I'm going to cum, take it all".

He said He wanted to come, inside my mouth. This is the first time for me. I was a little bit scared. But i'm so curious about how it taste like.

He kept stroke it faster, and faster, I keep moaned and scream while sucking something big and long inside my mouth.

"Fuck, take it slut, Arghhh i'm coming.". He ordered.

I could feel something thick, and tastes good. Why was that taste so good. Is that how it's feels,

After that he pulled it out from my mouth, and He could see there are some around my mouth, he take it all by hus finger, and He put inside my mouth roughly. I gagged and sighed after.

"Nice job slut, do you want more than that ?."

Whatttt, he wanted more, what should i do then. Oh god his face looked confused.

"Hey Baby boy, are you okay ?". When he asked that, i still put my blank face. And then a hand slap my face. It makes my body shook, and i quickly touched my face.

"The master asked you, the slave need to answer it.".

Then he continued talking, "What's the matter baby boy, i thought you liked it."

I said yes to him while nodding. And he smiled after, and touched my hair and then touched my cheek that has been slap by his hand.

"I'm sorry baby boy, that's how the punishment work, to make the slave not being naughty.", He explained.

Then he flippid my body, so my position now is where my face covered by the bed, and my ass showed up to him. He grabbed my ass, and i heard he looking for something then. After 15 seconds, he finally touches my ass again. But then his 3 fingers came inside me without warning, I moan and scream so loud. I'm afraid Scott's Neightbor would hear my voice.

After deep inside me, He started to shook his fingers in and out, for long time, all along He did that, I just can moaned and screamed. He whispered that he loved my scream, after that he put another 2 fingers, so i could feel his hand inside me.

Tears are coming out from my eyes, and i scream like i really wanna die, My entrance could be not tight anymore. After I felt his hand inside, It kept inside my entrance for 5 minutes, until He started to shake it in and out. That was really hurt, but at the same time it makes me feel good.

"Master please, faster." wait did i just said that to him.

"Oh you liked it so much, okay whatever for my slave.", He began to shook again but faster. I scream and moan louder than before.

When we actually did that someone's knocking the door of Scott's. Scott quickly pull his hand out and it's really make me hurt and moan so loud. Scott is came out from the room.

-------------------------

{ Scott's POV }

After i heard someone is knocking my apartment door, I pulled my hand that actually was inside Jason quickly, and He literally scream after i did that, maybe it might be hurt because i quickly pull it off. I walked and came out from my room, and headed up to the door of my place, where someone's knocking. I opened the door, and i looked someone's bring a box in his hand, he wore a cap and something uniform, that might be a work uniform.