"He's not the bad guy here."

**WARNING: Graphic detail of violence, blood, and language.**

The sirens were extremely loud as they were pulling up to the building. Doors were being kicked in. Daisy started yelling for them to come towards her voice. Before she could yell again, the side of her neck began to burn sharply. She grabbed at the side of her neck and her eyes widened as she felt the cleaver sticking out of her throat as the muscle around the blade began throbbing

Anthony walked around to face her, hook in hand. Daisy couldn't move, she just stared blankly in front of her. Anthony swung the hook hard towards her catching her in the other side of her neck. The hook pierced through the front of her neck making Daisy scream and gasp for air at the same time. The pain was causing her vision to blur and the room to darken.

Anthony walked over to the lever on the wall and pushed it up, watching as the chain rolled up, taking Daisy with it. Daisy was kicking her legs and clawing at the blood-covered hook in her neck, desperately trying anything to free herself. She saw Jake and Wade running in across the warehouse. Jake saw her hanging, struggling, and fighting for her life. His eyes widened in fear. She felt tears falling from her eyes as her world slipped into darkness.

Jake ran as fast as he could across the warehouse into the room the three were in. He found Anthony standing with his hand on a lever grinning as he watched Daisy rise higher and higher, her body giving off the last of its twitches. Jake raised his gun, aimed at Anthony's head, and pulled the trigger over and over until all that was left were the clicking sounds of an empty clip. Wade pulled the lever down, now lowering Daisy's limp, lifeless body.

While Jake was waiting to catch Daisy's body and gently place her on the ground, Wade rushed over to May's side. May was barely breathing and covered in blood. She wasn't moving but her eyes were open. Her eyes moved to see him. He took her hand and held it tight.

"Don't you dare die on me, Maggie. I literally just got you back. We haven't even had the time to catch up."

He noticed a tear sliding down her face as he was pulled away by a paramedic. Multiple people surrounded her, all working quickly to get her onto a stretcher and strap her down. Wade tried to move through the people as they locked the stretcher into place on a hospital bed and quickly rolled her out towards the exit.

"Sir, we have to get her to the hospital now. There's no time for you to talk to her." A paramedic said as he quickly followed after May and the other paramedics towards the exit.

Wade ran over to Jake where he was fighting the officers who were trying to handcuff him.

"Yeah, I fucking shot him and the only thing I regret is not having any more bullets to keep shooting." He yelled, fighting to get out of their hands.

"Sir, you need to calm down before you're tazed." Another officer stated.

"Wait, wait, he's not the bad guy here." Wade said to the officer holding Jake's arms behind his back. "We're not the bad guys here. He stopped the murderer!"

"Sir, this is a crime scene where two, possibly three, people were murdered. The both of you were found here at the scene. You're both going down to the station, fight or no fight. But I'd really rather y'all just cooperate with us."

The officer responded. Wade nodded and walked with the officers out to their patrol cars and willingly got into the back seat. He watched as other police cars were pulling up and officers running into the building. The driver's side door opened and Jake was pushed down into the car by his head and the door slammed shut. Jake looked over at Wade and the man sitting next to him staring into his eyes was no longer the Jake he knew. The man staring back at him was a man that was not going to give up until he got his revenge.