Like I've said in the past, there is a line between Kara Danvers and Supergirl. Inbetween the two alter egos, there's a person I've fallen in love with. Granted, I fell in love with Kara Danvers and Supergirl, only to find the person I truly fell in love with.

And that person? She's strong but finds the strength to show her weak side to me. She's intelligent but also pretty damn oblivious. She can be very nervous almost half the time, but she's also bold and powerful. Confident, I'd say. But only and certain times.

And that's Kara Zor-El. Not Kara Danvers or Supergirl... just Kara Zor-El. The woman I fell in love. I've falled down a ditch and can't get up, and I don't want to get up. Because she is truly my home. 

Home means a few things. A) A place you take refuge in, B) A place you find yourself dwelling in, and finally, C) A place you yearn to be. A place you long to see, a person you long to be with. The person you don't just simply wish to see, but a person you feel a ease with. The person you long to kiss, to hold, and to be with. The person that you're one with.

And Kara Zor-El is my home. She's the woman I don't simply wish to see, but the person I feel most at ease with. The woman I long to kiss, to hold, and to be with. The woman I am one with.

And I need her. National City needs their hero, and I need my hero. I had once said to Kara Danvers that she was my hero.

(A/N I didn't know what Lena said in one part so sorry about that haha. Also, most of the time when I make these flashbacks, it's actually based on a clip from the show. This is from 2x12 when Lena overflowed Kara's office with flowers)

"Good article," I glorified as I diverted my line of sight to face the happy, flustered, and cheery Kara 'Sunny' Danvers, "You flatter me," I remarked.

Kara giggled as she looked down at her lap nervously, "I only wrote the truth," she raised one hand up in mock defense. She stole one extra glance at me as I beamed at her in adoration.

"I'm learning to keep digging," she spoke truthfully as she looked up, "even when all the evidence points one way. There always another side,"

I looked into her eyes as she gazed back into mine, "Even when it's hard to find," I remarked honestly.

"Especially when it's hard to find," The blonde agreed with me sincerely. She took in a deep breath before looking back into my eyes, "So my office is... is overflowing with flowers," 

"Really?" I pretented to be confused.

"Yeah..." Kara spoke before looking back into my eyes, a smile taking form over her lips as she laughed, "You didn't have to do that," 

I nodded as I spoke, "Yeah. I did,"  I laughed, "So people tell me that it was you, centered. And I don't know how to thank you,"

Kara smiled as she raised a hand in defence, "Well... that's what friends are for," Friends. I wanted to be friends with her, and I already was. But I wanted more with her. I wanted to hold her, I wanted to kiss her, and I wanted her. I wanted her to be mine, as I wanted to be hers.

"I've... never had friends like you before. Go to think of it, I've never had family like you before," I lightly joked as Kara laughed with me, "No one's ever stood up for me like that,"

"Now you have someone who will stand up for you... always," Kara feebly spoke sincerely.

"Well... Supergirl may have saved me but," I spoke as I raised an eyebrow playfully, "Kara Danvers, you are my hero," Kara threw her head back as she laughed. I laughed with the blonde, my heart aching to kiss her.

We stood up and she wrapped her arms around me,"Thank you," I thanked the woman who was slightly taller than me when I didn't wear heels.

"Anytime... bye," she smiled as she grabbed her bag. 

"Bye," I told her as my eyes watched her leave, longing to kiss the woman who was in fact, my best friend. My office door shut as she closed it behind her, and I sat back down on the sofa, waiting a moment before picking up a certain chess pawn.

I stared at it for a moment before the scene flashed before my eyes.

(Double Flashback)

"Check," Lex spoke as he crossed one of my chess pawns. I moved a pawn over his before speaking.

"Checkmate," I spoke before looking up at Lillian, who was surveying Lex and I playing chess together, "I really like this game,"

"Maybe you are a Luthor afterall," Lillian expressed as she smiled faintly at me. A smile formed on my lips as Lillian walked away.

I remembered that. I remembered the whole thing. If it weren't for Kara, then I would have thought that I was, as Lillian had said, 'A Luthor, afterall.'

I set the chess pawn down in its place as I leaned back in my seat, crossing a leg over my other one. My arms crossed over my chest, I pondered my feelings for a certain blonde reporter.

The flashback ended. J'onn was still stood in front of me, and I knew he was reading my thoughts.

"You know, Lena... at first, I thought you were a Luthor. But... now? Not at all... I've never seen or heard someone love someone that much. You and Kara... wow. I'm speechless. But... Kara will be okay. Alex promised you," J'onn spoke honorably, "Alex promised you that she would make sure Kara comes back to you without a single scratch. Well... maybe not a single scratch, considering a certain Super is very clumsy," I laughed with J'onn at that remark.

"But I promise you, Kara will return. With Mon-El, Alex, Kal-El, and Lois. She'll return," He spoke before turning around to see Barry and Oliver standing behind us.

"Well? Is anyone gonna explain what's going on... where's Kara?" Oliver spoke before realizing our lack of a happy-go-lucky blonde.

"Let's explain that," I spoke before tilting my head, thinking about Kara again, "Well... there's a Bizzaro Supergirl and Superman with twice the strength as both of them combined," I spoke. Barry's eyebrows shot up.

"And then we found out at the 'Fortress of Solitude' that a part of Krypton named 'Argo City' was still alive and there are Kryptonians living there... poor Kara was devastated as she also found out her mother was alive," Barry's eyebrows shot up even further. Oliver just stood there, his arms crossed over his chest in his normal, brooding way.

"And then we had to go there to go get a device, and then got arrested. Alura busted us out of there and we went over to Zor-El's old labratory called the 'Science Guild'. Alex finally showed up. Well... we had her stay in the ship incase all failed... she told Kara that she knew about Argo for a while and Kara left the room with me," Barry choked as his eyebrows, if possible shot up even futher.

"Then, apparently Alex was keeping another thing from Kara. I listened in and heard that Alex killed Astra because it was her only option, Kal-El said that Alura slapped Alex. Alura joined Kara and I. Later on, Alex told Kara that she killed Astra and Kara was pissed," This time, Oliver's eyebrows shot up. A sister killing her adopted sister's aunt. That sounded pretty fucked up.

"Alura told us that the device we originally came to Argo to get was actually on Daxam.." my voice trailed off as I still worried for Kara, "We came back to get a Daxamite named Mon-El and they went to Daxam... without knowing if it was safe. Kara convinced me to stay here in National City," 

Barry and Oliver exchanged a shocked look before looking back at J'onn and I, "Say less. National City needs us while Kara and Kal are gone,"