Escaped 47. I

Escaped 47

Everyone stop and looked at the bloodied form of Cyred. Her head smashed in one of the table and a glass fall on her head. It smashed and left the bleeding form of her disoriented.

Horror strike everyone hearts specially the Twins. "Queeny!" they shouted. Even Heart and her friends muttered a horrified scream of her name "Cyred!"

Even Ashley and Bianca were shocked at what was happening. There's so much blood. It painted her face and her body. "I need to go" Takas na sabi ni Bianca. She won't be here to face the consequences of the night. Everything is going according to Ashley's plan. She is not at fault here.

Now that she saw the twins ngayon lang nya naisip kung anong pwedeng gawin sa ka niya ng mga to. They can have them assassinate her whole family and they can pay anyone who dare say something and no one will bat an eye. This is a mistake. She thought while running away.

Ashley felt scared for the first time in her life. Her own twin brother warned her about this. "Whatever it is you are planning to do, stop it. If that is indeed the escaped heiress of the Richardson's you know better than that. Do you think they will sit back as you reveal her identity? Do you wanna be silenced or else thrown away? Because do you know what they'll do to someone who hurts their sister? They make sure that not even a drop of penny will remain in their pocket. Think of the after effects. Be smart about it" Why didn't she listen? She wasn't smart about it either. She was blinded by jealousy and envy. She didn't think and just act. She still think that Stephen is better off with her but not when it will endanger her and her family.

She made a dash towards the exit she didn't wanna be there. In case the mad twins turns to her. Mabuti ng nakay Stephen lahat ng attention so she used that to her advantage. Eeyah signed for her to call later and she nodded before exiting the mess of a hall.

Stephen blanked for a moment. He felt like he is not breathing as blood after blood gush from the head of the girl he thought he loves. He looked at his hands in shock and in disgust. He did it again he hurt her. He remained horror-struck laying in the ground as if the time stopped. "I- I. . Di ko sinasadya" he whispered. He didn't mean to hurt her. He didn't mean to push her away that hard.

"Bloody Hell! Get the car out in front! Quick press on the bleeding to stop!" Utos ni Ace na naunang nakabawi sa shock. Heart immediatialy pressed down on Cyred's head. "You'll be okay" she kept on muttering like a spell, paulit ulit. Wishing, no praying the words will come true. Spade wasted no time in running out front to clear a path for his siblings he already dialled the emergency number of an hospital to inform them of their arrival. His hands won't stop shaking and his mind won't stop thinking of the worst possibilities.

Carefully Ace lifted Cyred up while Heart continues to press on the bleeding wound. In a matter of minutes they reached the car and Ace and Heart sped through the highways to the hospital both crying for her. "Baby girl Kuya just got here, don't make me regret coming here. You'll be okay" Ace brokenly whispered.

Spade still shaking out of fear for her condition turn to Stephen na nakasunod pala sa kanila. "I- Im sorry. I didn't mean to." Spade wasn't able to stop his fist and he proceeded on finishing what his twin wanted to do.

"Please stop! Cyred needs you!" Cassie cried out watching from the sidelines. This night is a huge mess they can set aside all the hurt and the betrayals of the night but someone needs them first. "We know about her condition please she will need your blood you are he family right? Please!" pakiusap ni Cassie trying to get the attention of the older Richardson na patuloy parin sa pagsuntok sa kawawang Stephen na nakahiga na sa sahig.