Escaped 31

Escaped 31

Spade watched her as she started to fall asleep. He sighed before putting Cyred's head into his shoulder. This damn brat. He muttered while touching his baby sister's head. Pakiramdam niya maaga siyang tatanda sa kosumisyon. He hugged her tight and kissed her forehead.

He decided to open his phone to call for his twin brother.

"Ace" cold tone na bati ni Ace sa phone.

"Bro" bati ni Spade and immediately Ace liven up.

"Are you with her? How is she? Did you transfer blood to her already? Is she okay? Does she look fine? Damn should I also go there? It was so unfair that you get to hold her while I'm stuck in this boring merger" tuloy tuloy na sabi ng kakambal. He resisted the urged to laugh because he knows that if the role are reversed kahit anong merger pa ang kaharapin niya it won't stop him from flying here and holding their baby sister.

"Chill bro, I'm with her. This damn brat wasn't even in the hospital ng dumating ako. Kinailangan ko pang sunduin sa school nila nag pumilit pa raw na pumunta doon."

"What?!"

"yeah what the heck right? I'll scold her much more later when she's much more stronger. I don't like how weak she looks brother." Spade looks at Cyred's form noted that she's starting to resemble a sheet of paper with how pale she is. His brother was silent on the other side and Spade knows and feels that they're both worrying for their baby sister.

"Make sure she's alright please. I'll talk to you again later, I have a meeting scheduled in 2 minutes"

"Sure. Have fun" tawa ni Spade. Minura nalang sya ng kapatid before they both hang-up. Spade knows that he won't be able to delay managing their empire soon with the sorry excuse of getting a doctorate degree and he also knows that Ace needs help even though he never admits it. He let out a sigh.

Cyred was asleep for a long time. She was wheeled to her room but she remained unconscious even after syang mabigyan ng almost 2 blood bags that in their relief brought back some color in her skin. She was as pale as a ghost but now fortunately her color is starting to comeback.

"We shouldn't have her confined here, hinahanap na siya ng mga kaibigan niya" basag ni ate Cen sa katahimikan.

Spade looked up from his laptop "Then let them come here, I can go. She needs the best facilities and this hospital can give that to her so don't fight me on this ate Cen even Ace sided with me" kibit balikat ni Spade habang hinihilot hilot ang ulo. He's drained and feeling weak after all those blood bags he gave Cyred. But it was worth it. It will always worth it for their baby sister.

"but where on a high class hospital Spade and they all know where on a tight budget, we shouldn't be able to afford this kind of premium room" Alala ni Ate Cen. Their cover might blow any moment now. Kahit pa madaming tao ang binayaran to make people shut their mouths but they can't be assured na wala ngang lalabas.

"besides you showed yourself sa dalawang kaibigan ni Cyred, what were you thinking iho, those two came from prominent family of course they'd recognize you. You're just as bad as your little sister. Gosh." Worry pa ni Cenaida.

"I'll take care of it, don't stress yourself ate cen." Sabi pa ni Spade.

"And oh there's a doctor on the last hospital, Mr. Castellano he looks like someone who will not shut their mouth from the knowledge I gave him. Take care of him"

"Done"

"Make yourself scatter, her friends are on the way here." Spade nodded and wore the cap and shades before going outside.