Escaped 42

Escaped 42

♔♚♔♚

Ashley's pov

Nakatingin lang ako sa mirror while slowly brushing my hair. I seriously don't get why He can't see me. I touch my honey blonde hair that reaches up to my middle back. I turn my gaze back to the mirror to look at my eyes and there it is! The dashing hazel that looks so astonishing framed by long dark lashes that was permed and lifted. My small pointed nose and my thin but kissable lips. My cheek bone that gives the tough and legal look.

I still don't know what's wrong with me , why can't He look at me like I'm desirable even at once. Why does He have to be so blind? Why can't He just notice me? Why? I don't even know what the fck is wrong with me? Is it my pale skin? Didn't guys like pale smooth skin complexion? Is it my skinny figure? Guys like skinny right?

I slowly walked out of the comfort room and back to the table I constantly clenched and unclenched my fist. Why does it have to be her? Why a trash? After another trash? I just gotten rid of one in hopes na mapapansin na niya ako but no, he didn't even turn to look at me.

I gotten rid of Bianca but here he goes chasing another one beneath him. Bakit si Cyred pa? She is nothing. Completely nothing compare to me. Why not me?

"Is something wrong?" You asked. Confusion and ignorance all over your eyes and I can't help but ask.

Bakit sya pa Louie? Andito naman ako.

I'm beyond begging though. I get everything I want but for some reason I can't get you. I did everything, even played dirty but for some reason you're a tough cookie to crack which makes this chase more fun. My twin bro calls me crazy and obsessive but maybe I am. Because you are mine Stephen Louie Roberts.

"Ashley??" He called again and it made me snapped back to reality. Yeah we're in a meeting about the upcoming Annual Ball I forgot and got lost at the moment in there.

"Ahh nothing what did you say? We're kind of choosing between: Black and silver theme o red and black or gold and black." I asked avoiding his steely grey eyes.

I clenched my fist under the table to felt my nails dig in to my skin to ground me to reality.

Why is it? Why is it na pag sa kaniya ka tumitingin your gaze become soft?! Full of loving and everything I'm asking for? Pero bakit pagdating sakin your eyes are like stone hard, too guarded and no trace of the loving man I saw you around her. Why?

"I thought you and Eeyah already have that handled do you really need my input in those kinds of stuffs? Are we that incapable of having decision as these?"He sighed and the room stilled.

"Chill bro, what's got your panty in a twist?" diffuse ni Ethan sa tensed na room.

"It was Xian who used to decide these kinds of stuffs before so we're a bit unsure on who got to have the final say" piped up ni Sheniah and all heads turned to look at her.

"Okay then let's just move on the more important part the proposed budget and the venue which according to the dean earlier the venue was sponsored by unknown I will update the proposal and will present a new one by next Monday." Sabin ni Eeyah and Stephen shooked his head at her words.

"We can't delay it to that point the dean is pushing the proposal deadline"

"We can help Eeyah, Sammy here and I to hurry the proposal I don't know why the Dean is so pushy this time we've been doing this for how many years already and he just decided to interfere now." Sagot ni Ethan.

"Ok let's see each other on this council by Friday. " Parting words ni Stephen before standing up and moving away from the council room.

" Loui—" I tried but you didn't even hear and just continue forward. The other aristocrats look back at me with pity and sympathy on their eyes but I waved tem away.