Escaped 38

Escaped 38

Noticing how Cyred keeps on fussing on her dress and hair, you won't need to be a genius to figure out how nervous she seems. They we're inside the car, going to the charity event and Cyred feels like her heart is about to combust on how nervous she is.

This one event will be broadcasted there will be a lot of people who's going to see her hand in hand with the Stephen Roberts the golden child. Her dress is perfect her makeup and hairdo phenomenal she'd made it a mission to make subtle hints sa mga makeup artist na ideviate as much as possible sa dati niyang mukha.

Her disguise will be broadcasted globally otherwise. She was quite satisfied on how it turned out. The only way you can recognize her as someone with a background would be if you'd known her personally back in the days where she doesn't hide or run away from her past.

"You look incredibly fine babe stop worrying" sabi ni Stephen at inisqueeze ang kamay ni Cyred na naka intertwined sa kamay niya. Incredibly fine is not even the right word to describe how pretty Cyred is tonight he thought.

Her dress is out of this world really it's black that reaches down to the floor, it's made entirely of lace and a lot of diamond like was sawn on the bodice of the gown creating the shimmering effect. She honestly felt like a star that twinkles on how glittery the gown is. The black color fades into different colors down on the skirt it gave ways to red and orange creating a fire like image. Her stilettos are in the same Silver color and she was quiet stunning to be honest.

"Sweetcheeks. Hinga why are you so nervous? Para namang hindi mo pa nakita ang mom dati?" sooth pa ni Stephen sa kasama na imbes na mag relax ay lalong na tense ng makitang dahan dahan ng huminto ang kotse ehem limousine pala na sinasakyan nila. Even through the heavy tinted car Cyred can see the swarm of photographers and camera's flashing left and right through her seat. She paled further in anxiety.

"Excuse me magkaiba ang noon at ngayon can you see that? Parang mangangain sila ng buhay" she cringed. Stephen indicated to the driver to wait for his signal before opening the door of the car.

"Look at me Cyred" turn ni Stephen sa mukha ni Cyred.

Hearing the seriousness in his tone Cyred wrench out his gaze away from the pack of hyena swarming on the sides of the red carpet and look at Stephen. "What's the matter?"

"I know that it's different. Now that I know I love you for real but that doesn't mean you need to be nervous. In fact there's nothing to be nervous about now anymore since what we both feel is true. We're not lying anymore no need to be cautious on how you're going to slip up because we're being honest this time. Do you understand?" Cyred can't take anymore looking at Stephen's sincere eyes so she nodded.

"Good so give me your heart shattering smile you look devastatingly beautiful tonight" he complemented before signalling the driver to open up now and step out of the car and offering a hand to his beautiful date tonight.

Breathing deeply Cyred smiled and step out of the car bago pa makabuo ang isip niya ng kung ano anong ridiculous na ideya like how she badly wanted to escaped from here and run away from the pack of hyena's swarming on the red carpet.

"what—" nagulat siya ng bigla siyang idip ni Stephen slightly patalikod and kissed her full on the lips for a straight 3 seconds before pulling out and flashing her a heart-stopping grin.

Cyred can't help but laughed when she saw the smudged lipstick on the corner of his lips agad nyang pinunasan yun. Ni hindi manlang nila napansin yung mga paps na nila-lap up yung scene na ginawa nilang dalawa.

"Let's go?" aya ni Stephen and like a mesmerized fool Cyred nodded and together they stride hand in hand towards the red carpet.

"Sir Can you please introduce your date?