Escaped 45

Escaped 45.

I'm going to vomit.

Oh my God I'm going to puke all my insides. Tinry kong tanggalin yung nakakasakal na galamay na nakapalibot sakin but the arms won't let me go.

"Hmm. What?" He asked hugging me tighter still asleep.

"Let go I need to—" di ko na natuloy pa yung sasabihin ko because I was already vomiting beside the bed.

"What the fck! Baby girl are you okay? Shit Here lean on this side. Wait I'll get a bucket!" Natatarantang tumakbo si kuya at kumuha ng bucket and I barfed my intestines towards it.

He kept my hair off my face and pat my back as I continued to barf.

"Get me a medicine for hangover now!" He shouted on the phone service. I would've scolded him for mistreating the poor lady but my insides are still churning and the pounding headache won't subside.

"Kuya" I mumbled after drinking water he gave me. "I don't feel well"

"Its just hangover" he answered habang pinupunasan ang baba ko. I shooked my head. And felt so dizzy I was close to fainting.

"What—Hey? Hey Queeny what is happening?" I wasn't able to answer since I'm already swimming in and out of consciousness.

"Shit!"I heard him mutter before I felt like I was being lifted and the next thing I know I'm already unconscious.

When I woke up there is already an IV drip attached into my arm. Thank God I'm not in the hospital at nasa bahay lang ako.

I look beside me and found kuya Spade sleeping and hugging me. On the other side si Ate Cen na nag kakape at nagbabasa lang ng dyaryo.

"Oh you're awake? Are you okay? How do you feel?" She asked ng mapansin niyang nakatingin lang ako sa kaniya. She stood closer to me and caressed my head.

"Does your head hurts? Anything?" I shook my head in answer of her questions but asked for water instead.

"I should spank you for getting drunk and drugged good thing the family doctor arrived early while your brother is panicking." She shooked her head.

"Drugged?" I asked disoriented still.

"Yeah the doctor said that the drug you consumed showed a bad reaction with the alcoholic drinks. You know the list of drinks you can consume right? Why did you went over the list do you want to die?"

"B-but I didn't do any drugs" tanggi ko.

"It's the anti-depressants when mixed with alcohol it can be fatal" she explained.

But I didn't take any antidepressants I wanted to say but shut my mouth instead. They didn't know that I stopped taking them long time ago. I was diagnosed with schizophrenia but I didn't believe the psychiatrist so I just stopped taking it entirely not letting ate Cen know.

I think it's just a minor personality disorder that's why I have Queeny inside my head always. And it's not like I want her to go away. She's my companion.

"Stephen went here earlier" agad akong napalingon kay ate Cen.

"I told him you were sick at hihintayin ka sana niya gumising but someone called mukang emergency about some event kaya umalis na." sagot niya. I just nodded and snuggled back with kuya Spade.

"What do you want to eat? I should cook the doctor prescribed soft food as to not upset your stomach further." She asked.

"Sopas ate Cen gusto ko ng Sopas" she nodded and kissed my forehead before leaving me.