Escaped 19

Escaped 19

"Hey? You okay?" Napalingon ako ng may biglang tumabi sakin.

"Xian ikaw pala, kamusta?" I awkwardly asked.

"I'm fine i should be the one asking you, all wounds healed?" Ngiti niya, i would have swoon if i'm not feeling the side effect of the talk with my cousin. Ang bigat ng pakiramdam ko for some reason.

Ganon siguro talaga pag may namimiss kang tao, it was like an empty feeling inside. Like trying to fill a glass with cracks.

"Hey? Cryed? May problema ba?" Napa-huh nalang ako sa kaniya. "Kanina pa kita kinakausap kaya lang mukhang di mo ata ako naririnig" he chuckled and i laughed with him.

"Sorry, been thinking lang" i shrugged and look away.

"Should i be worried na ba?" I got the insult and i smacked his arms.

"Aray! Hahaha sorry sorry. The bell is about to ring, i should head back, hatid na kita?" He kindly asked and i shook my head no.

"Ok lang una ka na, tatayo narin ako maya maya" he just nodded and smile before going, i raised my arm in a wave and watched him go away.

"Don't you think its time?"- queeny.

'time to what?' I thought back irritated. 'Don't bother telling me to go back, we can't, i can't.'

"But i missed everyone"

'You mean the money and lifestyle?' I sneered back.

It wasn't really a surprise when she didn't answer back. I know how badly i behave before, that's why i think i'm so drawn to Stephen. Sa totoo lang mas malala ako kay Stephen, i'm worse. It wasn't much of a wonder why I am getting this kind of karma. 

Everything is a circle. What goes around comes back around.

I'm glad I saved myself before I completely went over.

"It's just i think the time to let something the old you would like to show"

'The old me is gone so get to the fcking point'. Parties, drugs, fraternity, all kind of shits i left it. 

I escaped it.

'Well i just thought there's no harm in a little cosplay competition you know?'

"wala akong pakialam sa iniisip mo queeny" iling iling ko and started walking. I heard the bell rang and i have 15 minutes to go before my class starts so i hurried back to my building. 

But Queeny is clearly not yet done, 'Aren't you tired at hiding and masking everything?'

'I won't get tired ever' the elevator passed my floor and i hissed in irritation nalimutan ko yung floor ko, looking at the sign I'm on 8th floor instead of 6. Who's gonna be late? Me.

'Stop hiding me, I'm your true self let me out and let me teach these bitches not to mess with you, You've become too weak, you let everyone crush you like a fcking trash, they don't even deserve to breath on the same air as ours yet you behave like the lowest scum, it was freakin disgusting'

Napatigil ako sa paglalakad and I stare at my relfection on the window.

"and what about the illusion no, delusion you're playing? you think it's better to lie to what you call your friends? do you think they'll look at you the same way if they've learn your lying the entire time. Don't delude yourself and stop this farce before it gets worse. And you know what?, it will always get worse.