Weclome to the tribe

Start from the beginning

"Uncle Remus!" Luca yelled out. Running towards him.

"Luca! My boy! I thought my brother was lying saying you've grown but you finally grown." He joked while hugging Luca who laughed.
"I thank our Creator to know your still alive"

"It's an honor that you invited us to your home." Gramps said.
"Do you guys have good food!" Both Natsu and Happy said.

Erza and Lucy told them not to be rude, Gray said something to make Natsu and him argue. The others just sweatdropped by their action. Father Hibiki led them inside the headquarters where it was huge. Even though the outside looked like it's in ruins, the inside looked like a good building.

There were pictures of the family from generations to generations, even a photo of Luca as a kid. Until they stopped by a portrait of a woman that looked similar to Lucy.

"WOAH! Lucy why are you here?!" Natsu said.
"I don't know!" She replied.
"That's our mom." Melody said to them.
"Yeah, they look similar don't they." Echo said with a smile.

Luca looked at seeing they were bummed. They continued to walk around, giving the tour. The bedrooms, washroom, meeting room, battle area, and grand room. Luca told Lucy and Levy there's a library near headquarters. Gramps told the guild to their separate way and have fun. Also not to damage anything, especially Natsu.

"There's something I want to talk to you about, Luca. I hope you don't mind." Father Hibiki said to him.
"Is something the matter?"
"It's about what you wanted me to look on."
"Did you find anything"
"Well-"

A guard came up to them before he could answer.

"What is the matter?"
"There are people by the gates who say they know Milord Luca, Chief."

*Luca point view*

I grew curious to who the people were because I don't remember anyone else coming here. I walked all the to the entrance to see who it was, until I heard familiar voices.

"Please we don't want to cause trouble."
"We don't know if your lying, so you'll have to wait."
"What if he doesn't come?"
"Then leave."
"We'll get through if we have to."

The guards were in position to fight the two dragon slayers I'm dating and Yukino.

"Stand down, they're not a threat. I can guarantee that." I said which made all of them look at me.
"Sir Luca!" The guards said to quickly bow.
"We apologize. We thought they were here to attack the tribe because they weren't with your guild."
"It's fine, one of them is actually a guild master. Which takes me to my question what are you guys doing here?" I said.

All they did was make a confuse face.

"I thought you were the one who send us the directions." Lector said.
"What?! No, I wasn't sure to invite you guys because I thought you'd be busy." I said to them feeling bad.

"Come on! We're your boyfriends, we're never busy." Sting said surprising the guards.

"Way to go Sir Luca." They whispered to me. Feeling my face heat up.

"I might not be busy but Sting has been kinda lacking as he's master." Rogue said. I gave Sting a look which made him shiver a little.
"Then who send your location to us?" Yukino asked.
"The only people who knows the location is me and..." I said before the realization hits.

"You guys actually showed up." I hear Melodies voice and turn to see her and Echo walking up to us.
"So it was you two?" Rogue said.
"Yup, we thought we could surprise Luca by having you guys come to our home." Echo explained.