"He'd kill people for money, but he would only be paid enough to pay the bills and rent, so he had to walk more other jobs, my older brother was away working for the army at this time so my dad asked me to help and taught me how to use all the different guns, I was only like 10 or 11 qt the time... One night, we both went on a job but it turned out that it was just a trap. As we ran away, My dad spotted a few crates in the alley way and pushed me to hide under them before the people came. I could have helped him... but I froze and had to watch him get shot 4 times by 4 different men before I was able to get my body to listen to me. I shot all 4 men straight through the head. When I got home, my mum asked me where he was, I couldn't speak, my tears had been running down my cheeks the whole way home so she asked again much more worried than before. When I did, she blamed me for it and kicked me out of the house right then and there. At first I stayed with Yeosang and his family, I felt bad that they were already struggling before I got there so I packed up what little I had and started doing what my dad did and worked the underground scene, killing people for money, untill I ran into one of Hongjoong's men. I was sent to kill one of his subordinates but he somehow knew where I'd be and was there instead and strangely offered me a position to work for him. At the time, our mafia group hadn't formed and he was still working for his uncles mafia. When I got there, I was surprised to see that Yeosang was working there, apparently he had been working for him even while I was living with him. That's how Hongjoong knew where I'd be coz the job I had was fake. Yunho, Mingi and Jongho were already there when I got there so I grew close to all of them, San and Seonghwa soon joined not long after me"

Oh wow, he went through so much, all he wanted to do was help his family but they kicked him out for something he didn't do. The tears that I tried holding back before started to spill over again. "How come you joined the new group when it started up?" He looked at me for a minute before looking down. "I wanted to get revenge on the people that set my dad up.... he didn't deserve that Y/n..." He said as he turned to me, tears of his own spilling over.

As soon as the first tear spilled over, I got up, hopped over to him and engulfed him in a hug, being gentle as we were both still really sore. "I-I know Wooyoung, I know" I whispered. "I-I guess I also didn't want to be left behind by my knew family" He added. "I understand Wooyoung you don't have to carry on any more, I know now..." I said. We both just held each other as we both cried. When we both calmed down, he moved up and I sat down next to him, resting my head on his shoulder, his head on mine.

"What do you-... how do I even bring this up to the others.... is it gonna break them? It broke you a bit..... are they gonna be the same?.." I asked feeling really scared for what their reactions were gonna be. "...Honestly Y/n... I don't really know, some of them will feel really guilty, and.... I'm not gonna lie, but some might even be a bit angry.... not at you though...." He said. "D-do I have to say it? I don't think I can Wooyoung.... w-what if they get r-really angry and lose their temper with m-m-me"

I'm guessing I was starting to panic as Wooyoung turned and pulled me into a hug and told me to calm down. "I'll tell them Y/n don't worry about it, but you're going to have to be in the room when it happens okay" I just nodded as I stayed in the hug trying to calm down a bit. "O-O-Okay"

After a few minutes, I had calmed down and went back to resting my head on his shoulder when there was knock on the door making me jump. "Ah sorry Y/n, I didn't mean to scare you. Hey Woo, how you feeling?" Hongjoong asked as he was stood by the door way. "I'm good hyung thanks for asking" Hongjoong just nodded before speaking again. "Can I borrow Y/n for a minute please?" "Erm yea?.....Also..Hyung.. could you ask everyone to come here later please?"

Hongjoong looked a bit confused as to why he was asking this. "Yea sure but why?" "We need to talk...all of us" The look Wooyoung gave him must have made something in his brain click as he look kinda scared for a split second before he smiled. "Yea okay I'll get Seonghwa's to get them all here" Wooyoung just nodded. I got up and picked the crutches up before trying to walk out the room.