Cleo.

HERE WE FUCKING GO! PART 2 AND I DID CRY WRITING THIs

ok let me stop yelling, but here's the rest of the song to the heathers song Jfgogh fanfic

Also, I need to say this. IM NOT QUITTING. I know some people thought I was after the last A/N but I'm not I did that A/N to see if this was a nontoxic fanfic book from the POV of a reader! Because this is a safe space!! and I hope to keep it as such.

Ok, let's get into this.

Cussing

Vincent's POV:

Watch as she stands with her holding your hand but you're arm 'round her shoulder now I'm getting colder but how could I hate her? She's such an angel!!

Vincent walked to his class which he shared with the couple he wanted to ignore. Vincent walked into class and sat down. Vincent has been contemplating his feelings for Kennedy for almost two months now. Vincent was confused about his feels, how could he find Kennedy attractive? 'I mean he's attractive, caring..' Vincent thought for a moment then mentally slapped himself.  'No! He's also annoying!' He mentally said to himself. Vincent then heard the bell ring and begin to see students come in. Of course, soon enough, John and Cleo walk into the classroom. John's arm was around Cleo's shoulder. When Vincent saw the slight he felt his heartbreak into a million pieces. Vincent felt cold.

But then again, kinda eish she was dead.

Vincent thought to himself 'would it be bad of me to wish she were dead?' He thought before pushing it out of his head.

As she walks by what a sight for sore eyes, brighter than the blue skies. She's s got you mesmerized (while I died).

(Time skip to lunch)

It was lunchtime, Vincent usually spent lunch in the art room working, or sometimes he'd talk to John. But today he wanted to stay away from him. On his way to the art room, of course, John was in the hall with Cleo. 'Of course the one day I don't want to see them I see them all the time' Vincent thought annoyed but he really was saddened by it. As he walked by the two he felt a hand grab this should.

"Hey little art man!" John said in his normal happy tone of voice. Vincent was a little scared and sadden by the sound of this voice. Vincent pulled his shoulder from John's grasp on it. "Not now Kennedy," Vincent replied quietly. John knew something was wrong with him the moment Vincent used his last name. Before John could respond Vincent was already around the next corner out of sight. "Hey, babe I'll be right back, ok?" John said before leaving to chase down the hall after Vincent.

Vincent ran as fast as he could down a hall where no one was. "Looks like I'm taking the long way around.." Vincent said to himself and begin to walk until he heard the running footsteps and turn to see John. "What are yo-" Vincent was interrupted when John pulled Vincent into an empty classroom. John closed the door and locked the door behind them.

"What are you doing Kennedy?!" Vincent yelled at John. "What is wrong Vincent? Why have you been acting weird" John asked in a serious tone. "Nothing is wrong!" Vincent said back to John getting many mixed emotions. John grabs Vincent "You never use my last name! I know something is up, so tell me!" John yelled back at Vincent. "I SAID NOTHING IS WRONG!" Vincent screamed at John trying to break from John's strong grasp. "NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG VINCENT!!" John yelled.

Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even HALF as pretty. You gave her your sweater. It's just polyester, but you like her better. I wish I were Heather.

Vincent began to cry " Why did you kiss me?!" Vincent cried out almost historically.

"What?" John said quietly. "That night you asked to kiss me!! why?! I'm nothing like Cleo?! So why me?!"    Vincent screamed out at John while Sobbing. John was in shock, he didn't know what to say or do. Vincent unlocked the door and threw the door open running on into the hall sobbing.

Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty, you gave her your sweater it's just polyester, but you like her better.

I wish I were...

HERES PART 2!! I might do a part three to this for my people who can't handle angst (like myself) and need a happy ending. But first, I want to write a fanfic that's similar to the happy ending first because I've had this in mind for a while! But if you'd like a happy ending tell me and I'll make a  part 3 tell me in the comments!!

Thank you for reading!!