A knight and shining armor

Description: john walks the halls of clone high and find his crush Vincent getting bullied and sets in

Warning: violence and cussing

Requested by: himbosIncornporated

No one's POV:

John and Vincent were very close almost like best friends, but feelings had been caught on both sides. They were polar opposites, but you know what people say "Opposites attract." John was the captain of the football team and rather popular. Vincent on the other hand was the exact opposite, he didn't really have any friends and kept to himself. Which made him the target for bullying. Vincent usually was quiet and never told John about the bullying at all until on day.

John was walking the halls of clone high, it was after school was over and was about to head home when he heard a familiar voice coming from one of the halls. It was Vincent's voice. It wasn't his normal quiet happy voice. No it sounded more like he was scared. Then he heard more voices coming from that direction. Walking closer he began listening in on the conversation. "Please leave me alone..." Vincent had said to the group of boys his voice shaking. Then a loud smack was heard and the sound of a body being slammed against something.

John heard the boys laughing but at that point all he saw was red. Running around the corner John went up and punched the guy who hit Vincent. Everyone stood in shock trying to comprehend what was happening. John was still holding the guy from his collar and yelled "If any of you bastards come near Vincent again I'll make you pay. That punch was just a warning." Vincent and everyone else were still in shock but just nodded along and left as soon as possible leaving John and Vincent together.

Looking at Vincent all the anger in Johns eyes quickly turned into worry. "Are you okay Vinny? You're not hurt or anything right?" He asked holding onto his shoulders. Vincent looked up at John and his eyes tearing up. "I...I..." Falling to his knees he began crying. "I'm sorry...I" John got on his knees as well and pulled Vincent into a hug. "Vinny its okay" John said as Vincent rest his head on his shoulder."Please tell me what's going on Vincent." John said almost sounding like he was begging. Vincent was trying to stop his tears but they just kept coming. "Vinny...Are you being bullied...?" Pausing to himself Vincent nodded and started to cry even harder. Holding him even tighter he let the red head cry on his shoulder. "Vincent it's okay, I promise." John whispered to him. Vincent was trying his best to calm down but he couldn't. Pulling Vincent of his shoulder to lool him in his eyes John said " As long as I'm here I promise no one's going to hurt you."

Vincent looked at him with his red puffy eyes. John then pulled him into a kiss, his eyes widening in surprise. Slowly Vincent began to relax into the kiss and closed his eyes and grabbed onto John's hand. As John pulled away he placed his hands on the side of Vincent's face. "As long as I'm here I won't let anyone hurt you, ok." Vincent looked at him and smiled. "Ok, I trust you."