Chapter 67

Jocelyne's POV

"Wake up!!" Harry yelled. I covered my ears rolling over.

"Get up!!" He yelled again picking me up.

"Harry!" I squealed. He set me down and smiled at me.

"I have a surprise for you." he said smirking.

"Well what is it?" I asked.

"You have to wait until 7 p.m." he said smiling.

"Then why am I awake now? It's barely 11 a.m." I said.

"That's late love." he said pushing me out the room.

"Fine whatever." I said going to the restroom to brush my teeth.

Lori's POV

"Louis!" I yelled letting out a laugh.

"Okay fine I'll stop." he said removing his hands from my side.

"I never knew you were that ticklish." he said smirking.

"Whatever I'm going back to sleep." I said rolling over so my back was facing him.

"Lori stop being lazy its 11 a.m. and we are still in bed." Louis whined.

"You could leave." I said closing my eyes.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah I'll just call Niall or-"

"Why do you do this to me?" He asked getting back in bed. I smiled and faced him.

"Just go to sleep Louis." I mumbled.

"Sorry but I'm not lazy." He said getting out of bed. I was about to fall asleep but he put his hands on my waist carrying me.

"Louis leave me alone." I said as he carried me like I was monkey. My face was on his shoulder and I had my legs wrapped around his torso and my arms wrapped around his neck.

"Louis where are you taking me?" I asked lifting my head.

"You need fresh air." he said setting me down in the grass.

"Why are we in the backyard?" I asked. He smiled jogging over back to the house. He came out with a soccer ball.

"Louis I suck at sports." I said.

But he ignored me so that's how we spent the next two hours. We spent it playing soccer. Well Louis playing soccer while I ran after him trying to take the ball away but he was just unstoppable.

"Louis I'm tired already." I whined.

"Okay fine you can be the goalie. I'll kick the ball and you block it from going in the goal." he said taking the ball and jogging away from me. I groaned walking over to where he set the cones up.

"Louis come on I'm-" I didn't get to finish the sentence because the ball was flying towards me. I let out a small squeal and blocked it with my knee.

"Good job love." he said.

"Okay Louis now can we go back inside, I'm-" once again I get cut off by Louis.

"Heads up!" He yelled kicking the ball. I blocked it this time with my hands. I threw it back at him and he backed up. I saw him take a few steps back from the ball. He lightly jogged to it kicking with all his might. I tried to block it but it was too fast. It hit my stomach taking the air out of me. I fell on my knees gasping. Louis quickly jogged to my side.

"Louis I think I'm going to-" I didn't get to finish because I fell backwards pretending to faint.

"Oh my god Lori." he got on top of me shaking me.