Chapter 16

Lori's POV

It's been about two years since I've
been kidnapped. A lot of things happened during those two years.
After I was kidnapped I had to change my identity. My name is Rose, I have blond hair, my hair is now really long like a little bit below my waist, the four boys have gained me trust within the first 5 months of being kidnapped, they let me contact Jackie and Jocelyne.

I just basically told them I didn't want to deal with any boy problem and that I won't be able to see them since the band is on tour. I never told them which band. I told them I was safe and that I will see them eventually. They were mad but they eventually let it go.

I really missed them but I had the vamps who were there to listen to me everytime I talk about them and the rest of boys. I can tell The Vamps don't really like 5sos and one direction. The good thing is all of them are like my brothers so no boy drama.

So I am now famous. I'm The Vamps opening act. Anyways today was just another regular day with the boys.

"Hey Rose! Guess what?!" James asked well more like screamed while tackling me. I got used to it being called Rose so I'm ok. I forgot to mention. My eyes are no longer brown. I wear eye colored contacts. My eyes are now greenish.

"What?" I asked.

"We are going to the beach! So go change into your swim stuff!" he said pushing me towards my room. As I was changing I felt the bus stop. Huh. We must be at the beach already. The tour bus was huge. By huge I meant HUGE! It can fit like 100 people!

I grabbed my sandals out of my closet putting them on. Then I saw a spider on my foot.

"JAMES! HELP ME! SPIDER!" I screamed running out and jumping on James back. I looked at James and saw a panicked look on his face. I gave him the Wtf look and he nodded towards the door. No fucking way. One direction, 5sos, Jackie and Jocelyne were there. Oh god I missed them so much. I tried hard not to cry. I quickly jumped off his back and ran to the my room.

I heard knocking on my door so I got up to open it. I quickly wiped my tears away and opened my door. It was just Connor. He is probably the closest to me than the rest of the boys.

"Hey ConCon." I said letting him in.

"Rose don't worry, they don't know who you are. Their tour bus broke down and they will have to be traveling with us. Don't let those boys ruin your day. Now come one lets go to the beach." Connor said holding his hand out for me. I grabbed his hand and walked out.

You can do this. They don't know it's you. Don't make it obvious.

"Sorry I ran earlier. I was just having a blond moment." I said giggling and slightly changing my voice. They all just nodded smiling. They looked different. I noticed Niall starring at me like he was examining me. I quickly turned around and started to get out the tour bus.

"Well, are we going to the beach or what?" I said rather harshly glaring at Louis.

I walked out, only to be surrounded by Connor, Tristan, Bradley, and James. Yep and here they are going over protective mode.

They all started to get in the water. I just wanted to relax a bit and get a tan so I just started to lay down on the towel James put for me. I noticed that Calum didn't go in. He walked towards me and sat down.

"Hey." he said. Oh god I just want to kiss him.

"Hey." I said smiling at him.

"I'm quite a big fan of your music." he said blushing and looking away. Aww. Why does he have to be so cute.