Chapter 5

Zayns POV

I know that boy he is Evan Peters, THE Evan Peters. How did they know each other. I mean like he is so famous and well I can't believe it. Once I turned to face Jocelyne she had this scared look on her face. You know what she should be scared.

"Why are you out so late Jocelyne?" Harry asked

"That's none of your business. It's my business not yours." she replied.

"What are you doing here Evan." I said.

"Well I came to drop off my ggirlfriend." he said

What the hell! She has a boyfriend! But she kissed me today!How the hell did this happen!

"What?" Jocelyne said clearly confused.

"Jocelyne will you be my girlfriend?" Evan asked.

"No!" I screamed.

"She has to go to sleep, it's really late!" Harry said covering her mouth so she won't answer.

"Alright call me tomorrow so I can know your answer!" he said walking away.

Me and Harry took her inside and sat her down on the couch while the boys just stared at us. So we may have woken them up when me and Harry screamed. Once Harry took his hand off her mouth she screamed.

"What the hell Jocelyne!" Harry screamed.

"What the hell Harry! Why did you have to ruin it! He just asked me to be his girlfriend!" She screamed.

"Don't worry though he has a phone." she said with a evil smile. Just as Harry and I were about to snatch it she ran and locked herself in the bathroom. I quickly ran and started knocking on the door.

"Jocelyne! Open the door!" I screamed.

"Will you guys shut up! I'm trying to sleep!" Louis screamed.

"Ya I agree with Louis!" Niall shouted.

"Niall shut up and eat, there is some food in the cupboard over there." Liam said.

"Hello!" I heard Jocelyne speak.

"Hold up." she said " Ok now say it." she said continuing.

"Will you like to be my girlfriend." I heard Evan's voice.

"No! no! no!" Harry and I screamed as we started to hit the doors making more noise.

"Of course babe, well see you tomorrow!" she said as we heard her hang up.

As she came out Harry tackled her and pinned her to the floor. I quickly took her phone and took out the battery. I went to hide the battery and came back with her phone.

As Harry got off her she grabbed her phone and left to the couch. When we got there we saw that she was already asleep.

*knock knock*

Liam's POV

"I got it!" I said getting up from the floor. Once I opened the door my eyes widened in shock.

"Louis! Call 911!" I screamed as I caught the persons body, staining my hands and shirt with blood.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I heard Lorena scream from behind me.

Everything was like in slow motion. I slowly turned to look at Louis and I saw that he was screaming and crying as he called 911 and Niall, Harry, and Zayn helped me out with her body and then black spots filled my vision. Then I felt my body slowly falling down.

--------------Authors note------------

If your confused Liam just passed out and Yep pretty much. So ya I updated a day early and I may or may not update again tomorrow.