Chapter 49

Jocelyne's POV

I pushed Harry off and stood up.

"Jocelyne, I-"

"What the hell Harry?" I asked.

"Jocelyne-"

"You are so confusing. Remember last time, YOU were the one who pushed me off saying that you had a girlfriend and that you don't like me and never will." I said panicking.

"You don't understand." he said standing up.

"Well then help me understand." I said.

"I broke up with her, because of you. I like you, if I didn't make that clear the first time we met, I don't know how else you want me to make it clear." He said.

He once again kissed me. This time I didn't push him away. I pulled him closer.

Louis' POV

Lorena and I were currently inside a taxi. She is pretty tired and she wanted to go home. I watched as she rested her head on my shoulder closing here eyes. We had just finished discussing about Kevin. I know she truly cares about him but, it's not safe for him.

Finally. I think I actually might have a chance with her. I feel bad because I know Calum loves her but, he just, doesn't treat her right. I know I can treat her better. She was mine first anyways. Calum just took her away. I'm just so lucky to have her. It's crazy how 3 fans can turn into 3 people us boys would take a bullet for.

We finally arrived at the house and I carried Lorena out, handing the man money. She moved around in my arms mumbling in her sleep.I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it.

Calum opened the door with an angry expression on his face. He still let me in and his expression softened once his eyes landed on Lorena.I took her to her room and laid her on her bed.I walked to the living room where everyone was sitting. Lori and I talked about something serious and she agreed.

"She, she is going to give Kevin up for adoption." I said.

"What?" Calum asked.

"Lori-"

"I heard you the first time." He snapped.

"But she-"

"I know." I responded cutting off Niall.

"Louis can I talk to you in private?" Calum asked.I nodded following him outside where Jackie and Kevin were.

"You guys should go inside." I told them.Once they left I faced Calum.

"So what is it that you wanted to talk about?" I asked him.

"Lori." he said.

"What about her?" I asked.

"She's mine." he spit out.

"No she isn't. I liked her first." I spoke.

"Well I love her." he shotted back.

"But she doesn't love you." I snapped. With that Calum punched me in the jaw. I took a step back and laughed.

"I may have been helping you with her only because I want her to be happy, but she can't be happy with you. You don't treat her right. I will treat her better then you did." I spoke.

He sighed giving up. I took that as a sign to leave so I left back inside the house. I went Lorena's room and saw her sitting up in her bed.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" I asked.

She gave me an angry looking meaning she's obviously not doing well.

"I'm sorry Louis, I'm just confused." she said.