Chapter 4

Jackie's POV

I watched as Liam's fist connected to Max's. OMG I can not believe what is happening.

"STOP! STOP IT!" I scream as I see Liam on top of Max. Obviously Liam was winning. I didn't know I was crying until Liam gets up and wipes my tears away. As I flinched under his touch I saw a frown on his face. I did not want to be in the same place as Liam. I thought he was the nice, the responsible one. Obviously I was wrong.

"Max lets go." I said as I make my way over to him.

"Is it ok if I stay in your house meanwhile the boys are here?" I asked.

"Sure thing babe." he said as he gave Liam a death glare. Liam gladly returned one too. I went to my room and grabbed my backpack and stuffed some clothes,my earphones, and my phone charger.

Liam's POV

How could I have been so stupid! Jackie is now in her room packing and getting ready to leave to Max's house. I watched as she gave everyone a good bye hug.

And as for me she just glared at me. After Jackie,Derek and Max left I saw Lorena just glaring daggers at me and she just stormed off to her room.

Niall's POV

I watched as Lorena stormed off to her room. Just as I was about to say something Harry came into the living room.

"What happen! I heard someone screaming." Harry asked

"Wow Harry! You're so late." I heard Zayn say.

"You know what Zayn why don't you shut your mouth!"Harry screamed as he paused. "You know what? Why don't you shut your mouth by locking lips with Jocelyne!"harry continued.

I heard Jocelyne choke on whatever she was eating. Wait there is still food left! I got up and went to the kitchen to look for food. I opened the refrigerator and all I saw was ranch and left over pizza so I took it. As I was heating up the pizza someone came into the kitchen. It was Lorena.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Heating up the pizza." I said in a duh tone.

"Why is the ranch out?" she asked.

"Because I'm going to eat pizza with ranch." I said. She started walking over to me without saying anything. I saw as she took the ranch and left back to her room. What was that?

Zayn's POV

I honestly don't know what is wrong with Harry he hasn't been in a good mood since I kissed Jocelyne. I mean it was just a dare. Even though I have to admit I kind of like her. While Harry was screaming he got interrupted by someone's phone making a beep.

Well someone got a message. We all looked at Jocelyne as she read the message. Even Harry was paying attention. We all watch her giggle and reply. No lie I kind of got jealous.

"Well you guys I got to go." she said as she got up and left.

*night time already*

(still Zayn's POV)

It's already 10 and Jocelyne hasn't came yet I started to get worried. Harry is also worried. All the boys and Lorena are asleep except me and Harry of course. We heard noise outside and talking. I think it was Jocelyne.

"Crap I forgot the keys!" I heard her say. We waited for her to knock but she never did. Me and Harry got up and he opened the door only to see her kissing with another guy. Anger and jealously took over me and I think Harry too.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" Me and Harry screamed in union. She pulled apart after she heard us scream. The guy also pulled apart and just stood there. Wait a second I know that guy.

--------------Authors Note-----------

Woah! Who do u think that guy is? Huh huh lol

Next update: Friday or maybe Saturday depends if I finish my homework! lol JK I never do homework on Fridays xD I do them on Sundays.......ya I procrastinate alot anyways next update: Friday