Chapter 6

Jackie's POV

*Her dream*

" Can you take me to Lorena's House?" she asked

"Why?" he said

"Because I need pajamas......Hello Max you there?" she said waving a her hand.

"Have you been cheating on me?" he asked

"No! Why would you think that?!" she screamed

"You cheated on me with that guy from the band..... didn't you?"

"What the hell! No I didn't!" she screamed

"You did, didn't you!" he screamed

"No I didn't!" she screamed

"Your such a Cheat!" He screamed

All of a sudden her hand collided with his face. She slapped him so hard his face was now facing the other side.

"Did u just slap me?" he asked through his gritted teeth. Before she answered him, he slapped her so hard she fell to the floor.

"What the hell! Max! Why did you slap me!" She cried.

"Because little cheaters like you deserve it!" he said kicking her in her head. Her headed collided with the floor as he kept kicking her. Black spots now started to fill her version. When he stopped she got up and with all her strength she kicked him in the thingy............. ya lets just say he may not have children. He fell to the floor screaming in pain. She took this chance to run away. She started to get dizzier and dizzier and when she turned on a certain street she started to lose her balance. As she knocked on the familiar door, she started to lose conscious.

*end of dream*

Lorena's POV

I sobbed and sobbed sitting in a chair next to Jackie's hospital bed. She has been asleep for a week now. She has lost so many blood from the beating Max gave her. I knew it was Max because she was with him the whole time. As I started to cry harder I heard a knock on the door. I turned to see who it was and it was Liam. Liam passed out from seeing Jackie like that, but he is ok now. Me and him cried the most out of all of us.

"It's my turn.." he said awkwardly

"Ok." I said getting up and leaving.

Liam's POV

I started to cry as I sat down. All of a sudden I heard movement coming from her bed. I starred at her with wide eyes as she sat up.

"YOUR AWAKE!" I screamed with joy.

"Yes, I am." She replied

"Just a quick question." she continued

"Of course!" I said

"Why am I in a hospital? and who exactly am I?" she asked

----------------Authors Note-------------

Well I updated again because I don't want to help my mom clean and someone gave me a dollar. (:

Next update: Friday or Thursday