Chapter 40

*few days later*

Calum's POV

We were pretty much all packed up for tour. I told the boys that Jocelyne wasn't over exaggerating and that Mark might be the one stalking us.

We agreed that Kevin can travel with us. Lou agreed to take care of him since her baby Lux gets lonely.

Luke had been down lately since Jocelyne broke up with him. They made up but they didn't get back together. Jocelyne seemed more interested in Bradley now.

We were on our way to pick Jocelyne up. She was at The Vamps' house. After that we would drive to the airport because that's where we left our tour bus.

We are going to tour all over the U.S. then we tour in the U.K.

Ashton was currently parking in front of The Vamps' house.

"Calum get off and knock." Luke said.

I groaned and got off to knock on the door. Connor opened the door frowning at me.

"I'm here for Jocelyne." I said.

Jocelyne came out holding her suitcase. I took it from her being a gentlemen. Bradley came out too. I think they want some privacy.

I left to the car putting her suitcase in the back.

She came in minutes later sitting next to Luke awkwardly. Ashton started the car again and started driving towards the airport.

Jocelyne's POV

"How about some music?" Jackie suggested from the passengers side. She turned the radio on and left it at 105.9 f.m.

Chris Brown's song Loyal came out. This is my jam.

"I could make a broke bitch rich, but I don't fuck with broke bitches." I sang. Everyone stared at me weirdly so I stopped singing. I reached over to change the station to 102.7.

Pay phone by Maroon 5 was playing. Oh shit. This is also my jam.

"I'm at a pay phone trying to call home, all of my change I spent on you." I sang along.

"I know it's hard to remember." -Luke

"The people we used to be." - Me

"It's even harder to picture, that you're not here next to me."-Luke.

"You say it's too late to make it."- Me

"But is it too late to try?"- Luke

"And in our time that you wasted. All of our bridges burned down."-Me

The rest started to sing along. We paused at Wiz Khalifia's part. Well Michael didn't. He tried rapping his part. We laughed as the song finished. It finally feels like we're all back as a family. Well, not everyone. I'm still mad at Harry and them.

Another song came out on the radio. It was the one Lori and Calum wrote together.

"Right from the start, you were a theif, you stole my heart, and I your willing victim." Her voice filled the car as we all silenced.

"I'll change it." Ashton said reaching over.

"Don't." Calum said in a scary tone.

"Just give me a reason just a little bits enough, just a second we're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again." I looked over at Calum and he just sat there with his eyes closed, his hands covering some of his face.

We all sat in silence which caused Kevin to finally drift off to sleep.
I looked out the window to see we weren't even on the freeway yet.

I yawned and tried my best not to fall asleep.