|note|

I would first like to thank each and every one of you who has read up until here, it means so much and the support keeps me going.

So you guys were asking me a lot about the veil part of this story.

The most recent scene in which Haaris lifts up Aleena's veil is NOT what the title of the book suggests. Its kept as an example of how that moment should actually be like.

Lifting up the veil is a symbol of beauty and unity, something which was achieved by Haaris and Aleena.

You will understand more of the title and its significance later on, quite specifically for Layla.

It will all add up soon.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And now to briefly summarize the characters, such that you are absolutely sure of each role played.

1) Layla Mia- who is the protagonist. She's 21 years of age and resists against Haaris' proposal for her.

2) Haaris Abbas- a 29 year old mature and spiritual person whose feelings have not yet been discussed. But he considers Layla very close to him.

3) Aleena- The wife of Haaris when he was 22 years old.

4) Ahmed Mia- Layla's elder brother

5) Rabia Abbas- Ahmeds wife (Layla's sister-in-law).
She's also Haaris' elder sister.

6) Layla also has an elder sister who is not mentioned

7) Hanan- Layla's younger brother

8) Layla's Parents

9) Haaris' Parents

New characters will come into play later.

Jazakallah once again for all the support, I hope you like the story so far. I promise that new twists will leave you hanging.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!!

Much love,
-L