There was another unfamiliar presence behind the redhead, the golden blond who seemingly looked like he could crush any fragile thing between his hands, yet at the same time he looked gentle. Heine coolly flicked his eyes between the two frozen siblings as he calmly told Claire to not wander about.

Aiden and Elsa indeed had a contract (at least a vocal one) which only included acting as if they were a real couple whenever Elgon was around. But ever since he was easily fooled she already had a lover—a position only a worthy man can claim—he stopped nagging and couldn’t step a foot into the building then. So, it occurred to Aiden just now it was just like they never really pretended, nor did they act out the contract.

Their relationship isn’t announced publicly, yet, and he is sure the media is itching for the interesting headlines telling that one of the most powerful women in the world has fallen in love with her secretary and not someone as capable as her. It made his desire to be on the same level as Elsa, Heine, Anna, any soul who sees a million as a penny bloom.

But somehow, his sense of contentment is opposed to that.

“A-anna,” Elsa managed to croak out, and for once he couldn’t read the emotion through the way she spoke her sister’s name. She left his arms and walked over to the still figure of the redhead, shaking her.

“Anna? Anna?”

“ELSAAAAAA!”

“Anna, people are looking at us,” Kristoff mumbled sheepishly. Piercing turquoise blue eyes ignored his chiding and with a happy squeal the siblings shared a longing embrace. Well, it was good when the satisfaction of getting to hold your sibling again after a couple of years lasted; until Elsa felt her lungs struggle.

“P-please don’t kill me...”

“Oh goodness! Sorry!” Anna nervously giggled, releasing the older blonde in an instant, “Are you alright? I hope I didn’t squeeze too much. I mean, I can’t really blame myself since it’s been so long since we’ve shared a warm hug and Olaf sure is fluffy enough but you’re different and—”

“You’re rambling.”

“Well why didn’t you tell me there was something going on and you’re at the hospital?” she grunted.

“Hm, then why didn’t you tell me about your sudden arrival here?” Elsa smirked, “Don’t you suppose we’re even, dear little sister?”

“My, my, the kitty finally got claws,” Anna joked, before loudly squealing and hugging the woman who happily hugged back, “You’ll be stuck around me from now on!”

“AUNTIE ANNA!”

The moment the four-year-old hugged her aunt’s leg, many things happened at once; Claire squealed, the noise boisterous enough to send a dazed Aiden bolting upright in alarm. The elated woman was ready to engulf the little girl in her open arms and so she did, shrieking in excitement as she bumped noses with the little girl practically bouncing with equal energy and Aiden bets they have vocal cords made out of steel.

“Claire! You’ve grown!” Anna cheered, and she showed her pointer finger on her thumb, “You were this little and now you’re, woah!”

“I wasn’t that tiny Aunt Anna!” Came Claire's giggle.

“Yes you were!” Anna childishly recoiled, “And since you’re still pretty tiny to me, don’t tell your mama I have white chocolates waiting for you at home so you can grow!”