★ | 000. introduction

Book: In The Shadows
Chapter 0: Introduction
Word Count: 212

When people heard the name Caden Gilbert they immediately thought of his sister Elena because she was the important one, she was the popular one

When people heard the name Caden Gilbert they immediately thought of his sister Elena because she was the important one, she was the popular one. He was always coming second to his sister and he was okay with that because he loved her and he just wanted her to be happy.

Though when Stefan Salvatore comes to town, a boy who Caden is starstruck by, and immediately sets his eyes on Elena, Cade realised that being in his sisters shadow wasn't as great as he originally thought.

★ ★ ★

Disclaimer: I don't own the vampire diaries or any of its characters. I only created my own character. Please don't steal any of this story as I have worked hard on it and no one deserves to have their hard work stolen from them.

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: Welcome to my new vampire diaries fan fiction with the amazing Caden Gilbert. I can't wait to start writing this as I'm so exited. Also, the love interest is going to be Stefan but that might change in the future as I no longer plan my stories around a love interest. Hope you enjoy the story. Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment if you want to.