Ch66 - Live Broadcast. (Bottom)

Start from the beginning

Bai Yao, who was underneath her tower and clearing minions, made a passing remark: "Why are you hiding there?"

In order to fit into the camera frame, Kang Shengzhe had slumped his body low. Thus, the quality of his voice came out muffled when he spoke: "I'm concentrating my energy to hook people."

Bai Yao raised an eyebrow, "And where is the person exactly?"

"There's definitely someone in the middle lane bushes, I know it at a glance."

Bai Yao gave a striking glance towards the bushes but she could not discern any movements of someone going or exiting it. However, before she even managed to speak, the live broadcasting room had already began its lively barrage of comments.

【Did you see that, the old diver is at top lane.】

【Stop bullshitting and let me see your god hooks.】

【Yi, am I the only one who has started rubbing their hands like a fly?】

【Feeling an inexplicable anticipation.】

【If you have the ability to say that there is someone present, then have to ability to hook them too ah.】

Kang Shengzhe suddenly straightened his body and said: "Watch me, I'm going to hook someone out of there. When I've landed a hook, make sure you attack them quickly, I'm giving the first blood to you."

Bai Yao said, "Do I even need you to say that? Just hook quickly."

A wave of noise swept through the live broadcasting room.

【Oya, it's coming it's coming!】

【Now is the time to show off the ability of your black hole!】

【I'm giving the first blood to you— the sudden air of handsomeness!】

【KK being particularly provocative and overbearing today is bewitching me...】

The barrage of comments continued. Under Bai Yao's expectant gaze, Kang Shengzhe's finger slid and released a hook, but Zhong Kui's hook did not fly towards the direction of the bushes. Feeling strange, Bai Yao asked, "Where are you hooking?"

Kang Shengzhe's voice sounded equally confused. "I hooked it."

Her bafflement spread to her expression: "Ah?"

As their conversation progressed rapidly, the hook that the blue Zhong Kui shot out retracted back in game, and concurrently, the red figure of the red buff monster was yanked towards Zhong Kui's side. Piaoluo's pupils shrank as he witnessed the red buff that he had been auto attacking to half health suddenly disappear from his sight, leaving only an empty encampment.

A second of bewilderment.

Then, the entire live broadcasting room exploded and flooded the screen with exclamation marks.

【WTF!!! Seriously, WTF is this XDD !!!!】

【You can even play like this??? Insufferable, truly insufferable!!!!】

It was no wonder Bai Yao did not see the hook flying towards the direction of the bushes because Kang Shengzhe's hook was basically going the opposite direction!

Not only was it the opposite, it even hooked onto the red buff monster that Piaoluo was about to finish!

The lonely red monster was helpless as it took two steps forward outside of its encampment, before it obediently returned back to its home. By the time it reached its original position, the red buff monster had already recovered all its health.