Chapter 7- Getting to Know Kai

F/m/g = favourite mobile game
R/c = random colour
Y/n P.O.V (three weeks later)

Silence filled the Bounty as everyone else is out, but Kai. He decided to do some more training with me, but I think he wanted to miss out on some missions. Everyone else was out on a mission except Sensei Wu. Whilst Kai was somewhere doing who knows what, I'm in my room, playing f/m/g on my phone. I've been in here since breakfast, bored out of my mind was like four hours ago. I did grab some (fav snack) because I was hungry, but I think I've ran out. Since my headphones were in blasting f/s, I didn't hear Kai walk into my room. Nor did I hear him talking to me, trying to explain to me something, until he took my phone.

" HEY! Give that back!" I scream at him, jumping up and down trying to get my phone off him.

" Not until you pay attention to me sweet cheeks." He said, moving towards the door trying to get me out of my room.

" Don't call me sweet cheeks." I say through gritted teeth. He smirked and laughed at my action, feeding my anger. Suddenly he stoped laughing and just looked at my hands, they were on fire with f/c wraped around my hand.

" Fiesty, I like that." He says smirking again, causing a little blush on my face. I sigh defeatedly, unlighting my hands and start to follow him, wondering why he wants to hang out with me. We walk to the lounge room and sit down. Silence overtakes the Bounty once more, except with nothing to distract from it. What seemed like a eternity the silence was broken.

" So... How was your day?" Kai said, breaking the very uncomfortable silence. I just stare at him, making things more uncomfortable for him.

" It's was good."

" Huh?" Kai said, shocked by my speach.

" I said today was good." I say more slowly, making sure he understands. 'Idiot' I think, looking back at him. " How was your day?" I ask him, catching him off guard.

"  Um... yeah it's been pretty good, just lonely." He explained. So that's why he wanted me around so badly.

" Well what do you want to do?" I question him, not k owing what to do.

" Well... How about we get to know each other better?" He said, " Maybe then you'll let me call you sweet cheeks." He adds, causing me to slightly growl.

" Fine, what's your favourite holiday to celebrate?" I ask, trying to start this off.

" I absolutely adore Summer." He says. ' No surprise there ' I think.

" Well my favourite season is (f/s) because (give reason)." I tell him, he shakes his head.

" Favourite time of the day?" He asks. I think about it for a second, deciding on my answer.

" Nighttime because I don't have to deal with everyone yelling at each other or your annoying name calling." I say in a sarcastic tone. He starts laughing and we stay here, asking random questions about each other for who knows how long.

\\\ Time skip to when everyone comes home ///

" And then I ran into the pole after running after b/f/n!" I say explaining one of the most funniest moment that happened at the Orphanage. We are both laughing for a good solid two minutes before we heat something else. We look at each other and get ready to fight. We pounce around the corner, jumping onto the intruders.

" ON GUARD INTRUDER!" I yell, jumping onto the person in front of me. Someone screamed in the background as you are fighting them onto the ground, I had my hand on there neck and my knees beside their hips. You see a person in a black ninja gi. Your eyes widen as you realise that you had pinned Cole to the ground. You almost jump off him in embarrassment, standing up holding a hand out for him to grab.

" Oh my gosh, I am so sorry about that, I thought you were and intruder and I---"

" It's ok Y/n, really." He said, cutting me off and grabbing my hand to pull himself up, " I can tell you thought it was a intruder. Your pinning skills are amazing, but with your sneaking try it a little bit more on your toes and not your heels." He said, nodding you say sorry to the others for scaring them by accident.

" It's ok Y/n, you were pretty much home alone. It's fine." Nya said, patting you on the shoulder. You help Kai off the ground, and off Lloyd, who was still pinned on the ground. Lloyd suggested that they had a game night tonight.

" We should play Among Us." You say, earning a ' Yes ' or ' Yeah '. You guys set up in the lounge room. Kai was red, Jay was dark  blue, Nya was light blue, Cole was black, Zane was white, Lloyd was dark green and you were (r/c). Even Sensei agreed to play and he was brown. The first game you are a crewmate. You wander around doing random tasks as you tried to keep away from everyone. You were in electrical and you saw Kai come in. You start to panic and look over to him. He looks up and gives you an innocent smile, something you didn't trust. You run away from him, hoping to put enough distance between the two of you.

Dead body reported. Sensei reported Jay's dead body. You look around, trying to see if anyone looked sus to you... this game continued for a solid minute before Kai looks up.

" I think Y/n did it!" He says proudly. I look at him like he just accused me of murder (He kind of did) and start getting defensive.

" Why do you think I am the imposter Kai? Huh? You were the one giving me a very wierd smile when you came into electrical when I was in there." You say fast, almost came out as one word. Everyone was looking between you and Kai, not knowing who is lying. Let's just say you hated everyone after this.

After a couple more rounds I decide to go to bed. I bid everyone goodnight and head for my room. Just after I closed my door, I hear a knock from outside. " Yes?" I ask, curious about who knocked.

" Can you open the door Y/n?" You hear Lloyd outside. You unlock the door and stand there, waiting for him to do whatever he needed to do.

" Goodnight Y/n." He says, leaning over slightly and kissing my forehead before leaving looking like a tomato. I watch him turn the corner, close my door and put my fave in my hands to stop the redness from spreading....

Do I like him? Probably.
Does he make you feel different than other boys? Hell yes.
Do I like hanging around him? Yes.
.
.
.
.
.
We'll I think I like him... God I hope this doesn't affect our friendship or the team in anyway. I mean look at Nya and Jay, they had a rough time but are still together. Oh what am I saying, he'll never love me.

Hello again, it's currently 12:01 in the morning. I could not sleep so I decided to do another chapter. Enjoy