\ 1 - 2 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

   "What!? Why!?" I asked for the first time freaked out in my life.

   "I told you I was gonna tell ya in the morning, dude, so go to sleep now."

   "No, I wanna hear more about that, what happened to Freddy's?" I stepped one pace forward to show my authority.

   He looked at me puzzled, as if we would've wanted to defend his tiny ego. He gave in eventually.

   "After I tell ya you're going to sleep, alright?"

   "Ok."

   "Why don't you sit over there?" His eyes pointed at the bunch of stuff, "this might even take 'til morning."

   "Really? Is that long?"

   "No." He laughed, "but it is quite long."

   His frivolous attitude made me think that, maybe, not being at Freddy's wasn't that bad after all, he's so calm that it looks like he knows where we are and what's gonna happen to us. I sat down as I looked the way he stared at the other side of the room.

   "First of all, I ain't got a name, everybody call me 'Cupcake', so you can call me Cupcake, I also accept 'Boss' though. Anyway, I was built as an intelligent toy during December, so I was meant to be a silly Christmas toy; I know, who would want such an ugly cupcake like myself? It's like a book for a kid, dontcha think? Well, I eventually got stuck in a crystal shelf covered with dust, just watching plushes and dolls gettin' out of there with people happy for having. In that shop everything flew out of the shelves like a Black Friday, so then I started to think that I was gonna spend the rest of my nasty life there.

   "When it was just me, and also some broken toys and others lost underneath the metal shelves, somebody pulled me into a box: it had a plate, cookies, ribbons and jingle bells. That was the day I could tell my whole life wasn't gonna be all fucked up.

   "I heard from some workers from the shipping agency that they'd take my box to 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizza', so I ain't got no idea about what to expect; children? Maybe or maybe not. They dressed me up like a Christmas boot, by the way. When my box was opened up again I knew you all: Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy. Of course that, when you took me out of that box I didn't knew any of your names, I just thought you were alright for being robots like me. Afterwards you took your Christmas picture.

   "I thought I was gonna be forsaken into a box in a sale in the bottom of a toy store, since, after the picture was taken, Chica tossed me into a place with many make up and more women stuff; you see that everybody tosses me around? On that day I yelled, so then she knew me. It wasn't easy, 'cause she thought she had gone nuts or that I was an illusion. After I explained her everything about my life we became friends, and how couldn't we do?, she's such a man like me." He laughed as he released more smoke. "Anyway, she told me she didn't want you all to know me, 'cause she wanted to have a friend she could trust many of her deepest secrets to; it looks like she only shared horny nights with Foxy, only that but words or embarrassing anecdotes. I agreed with her, so I spent the last days of Freddy's hidden in Chica's room. I was witness of the mess that jackass…, what was his name? Springtrap? Well, when he destroyed the restaurant, when everybody was worried about you for your illness…"

   "Was I sick?" I asked startled.

   "Yes, details will come up later."

   I wasn't understanding anything about what he was saying anyway, but it was kinda interesting to listen to a crazy story about animatronics like me.