Shoto Todoroki Oneshot

The 1A dorms were spaced very far apart and all the students were mixed together. You woke up to a thud on the wall beside you, from the other side. 

It was Shoto's room. He was usually always quiet and you looked at the alarm clock to see it was a stark 2 in the morning. 

You threw on a robe over your pajamas and walked next door, sliding the door open with the key he gave you in case you ever needed anything. 

He was tossing and turning in bed, small grunts leaving his mouth as he had a nightmare. You were close with Shoto as casual friends but nothing more. 

You shook his shoulder a bit and he awoke quickly, grabbing your hand, a small burn lighting your forearm as he jolted up in bed. 

"Shoto it's me!" you hissed quietly. He let your arm go and immediately apologized. He scooted over and you sat on the edge of his bed. 

"Sorry, I was.." he trailed off. "Having a nightmare." you finished for him. He nodded, "We don't have to talk about it." he said quickly. 

"Shoto whatever it is I promise I can understand." you said looking at his face which still looked ghostly white with fear. 

"You wouldn't understand." he said softly, looking at you as if you were fragile glass. "I promise I would." you said, remembering your childhood, which was quite similar to his, although he never knew. 

"No you-" he began but you put your hand on his arm, using your quirk to show him what you were thinking. "I do."

He maintained eye contact with you. "I'm sorry." you waved him off. "Do you want me to stay?" you asked. He nodded and more over more so you could lay down. 

You laid down and wrapped your arms around him. "It's okay." you smiled.