𝚜 𝚎 𝚟 𝚎 𝚗

⚠️ pure sex like pure sex but short (sorry)

"God- Tooru!"

The brunette was grinning, watching the trainer shake as his orgasm finally hit. "This was a nice study date- OW!"
He was kicked.

"You know, Hajime, for such a dominating person, you seem to love being a bottom." Tooru laughed as he pulled out.
  The male below him, though he looked ready to pass out, flipped him off before standing up to clean up. "Bitch."
  "Glad you know what you are," Oikawa whispered into his ear before walking into the bathroom to grab towels. He grinned as he walked away.

Oikawa walked back into the room, finding no Iwaizumi. Their schoolbooks and papers still laid messily on the low table in the middle of the room. The couch still sat with his backpack and coat. "Hajime?!-"
He was cut off by a force knocking him onto said couch. Towering over him was the trainer, eyes locking with his own. Before Tooru could say a thing, his lips were on his. Hajime's hands roamed his body as he sloppily kissed the male below him.
"The thing is, Tooru," he pulled away from the kiss, eyes filled with lust, "I'm no bitch." The brunette gulped, only to find Hajime lifting his shirt off, quickly coming for his throat right as he threw the fabric across the room. Tooru opened his mouth to retort, but instead a gasp came out when Hajime finished untying his sweatpants and his hand found its way to his dick. "Already so hard for me?"
His eyebrows scrunched together, back arching and hips rising as Hajime continued to toy with his dick through his boxers. His other hand had made its way to his chest, twisting at his nipples. Tooru groaned as the pair of lips that were at his throat started moving, but then suddenly stopped.

Both hands had suddenly peeled away. It was cold in the room. Tooru opened his eyes, not realizing he had closed them in the first place. Hajime was still towering over him, one hand holding him up as one now slithered to his chin. His thumb pressed against his bottom lip. "Open." Tooru didn't hesitate, his lips fell open for the male. Something landed inside. Spit. Hajime had spit in his mouth. "Swallow."
He was moved again, abruptly, with no say. Not that he minded. Tooru enjoyed this. A lot. He found himself now on the ground, launched over the table, over their books and schoolwork. His sweatpants and boxers were pulled down, swamping at the knees. He shuddered at the cold air. Hajime always kept his house at lower temperatures; which added to the thrill of sex with him.
"Read."
Tooru blinked, "What?"
"You heard me. Read." A book was flipped open to a random page.
His brown eyes wondered the page, his mouth opening as he read the first word. "The-" He was interrupted by something, rather someone. Hajime had traced his hole with a finger.
"I didn't tell you to stop." He kept reading. He was mid-paragraph when he felt a finger inside. Was Hajime really going to finger him as he read from a textbook?

Tooru's words soon turned to babbles as Hajime added a finger. Soon they became incoherent as Hajime had three fingers inside. The green-eyed male urged for him to continue reading. Tooru couldn't. He needed to come. His cock throbbed at the thought of it.
His brown eyes burned at the words. As he opened his mouth to start the new chapter, Hajime had continued to push inside. Tooru cried out, leaning forward, his chest now covered the textbook and his eyes welled with tears. Hajime's whole fist was inside, and it felt so good. Tooru was a bigger mess, finding himself close to sobbing as Hajime started moving his fist. It constantly hit his g-spot. It hurt, but felt like bliss.
Tooru was about to come when Hajime pulled his hand put. He whined, head turning to only feel Hajime's lips. His hips had both of Hajime's hands on it, pulling his ass closer to him. He groaned when he felt it.

Hajime pulled away, slowly untying his own sweatpants. "Tell me, Tooru," his name rolled off his lips, "who's the bitch?" His left hand found its way to Tooru's throat, his thumb pressing against his jaw. The tallest of the two let a noise out when he felt it again. No fabric in between the two of them.
Both of them had gasped when Hajime finally slipped in. His hand still wrapped around Tooru's throat as his other grabbed the other's hand and placed it on his stomach.

  "Look up." He did. Tooru found himself staring at a mirror. He hadn't realized there was one. Sweat dripped down his forehead as Hajime began thrusting forward. He cried out. His hand that laid on his stomach, unable to be moved since Hajime had his on top, had felt it.
  He thrusted slowly at first, speeding up only to hear Tooru's cries quicken.

Hajime didn't say anything when Tooru cried out as he came. Instead, he only quicken his pace again. Tooru was a mess, covered in his marks, his spit, and had his dick still inside of him. His perfect brown hair now a mess, and his scent of blossoms was replaced with sweat and sex. Just like how Hajime liked it.
"Look at yourself." His thumb pressed against Tooru's throat. His green eyes bared at his brown. "You're the bitch, right?"

"I-I'm..I.." Tooru sobbed as he felt Hajime thrust.
"You're?"
"B..B-b..Bitch.." He had came again, covering their textbooks and notebooks in it. "I'm..t-the..bitch."
"You are, sweetheart."

Tooru cried out again as Hajime started thrusting again. His mouth hung open, saliva falling onto the table. His pace was too much. "Sl-" a moan escaped his lips before he could even get a word out, "slow- ah!~ down.."
Hajime's green eyes pierced Tooru's own through the mirror as he sped up, "No. Take it." With the hand that rested on Tooru's stomach, he gripped the paler's wrist, pulling it back as he continued to fuck him. "Take it like the bitch you are."
The brunette looked at himself in the mirror. Snot, tears, salvia, and sweat dripping. His mouth wide open, allowing all his noise to escape. Legs wide, with a male in between, thrusting at a pace he couldn't keep up with. His eyes drooped. It felt so good. He found himself pressing his ass towards Hajime, like he was begging for more when he couldn't take what he already had.

The feel of hot sex in a cold room was exhilarating.

Tooru cried out as he felt Hajime's hands now lifting him up. Was he being carried somewhere while still rested on Hajime's dick? His back arched, shuddering, as Hajime had pressed him against the mirror. It was cold. His own dick, which was neglected, pressed against the cold glass. He came again. His stomach continued to press against it as well, on beat with Hajime's thrusts.

"Good boy.." Hajime grunted as his pace finally slowed down, finally coming. "Such a good bitch, just for me."
All Tooru could do was let out a strangled, "Mhmm." His body was on fire. His head turned, looking at Hajime through teared eyes.

His ass wasn't going to be happy later.