𝚝 𝚠 𝚘

Oikawa wasn't surprised to hear multiple people talk about Ace of Spades at his school. He was at the top of the camboy rankings. He was hot, mysterious, and totally his type.

  What was Oikawa's type? He didn't really now, but he was down with anything.

  "You coming, Oikawa?" His teammate asked. The two were exiting the school building, the rest of the team was behind them. "We're all going to Hanatsu's to chill, including our hottie trainer." He winked at Oikawa.
  The brunette wrinkled his nose, "Keep your gay thoughts in your head, Miko. Our trainer isn't that hot."
  "But he's still hot." Miko grinned before turning his head slightly. He made eye contact with the male they were speaking about. "You think he's gay? Cause he can rail me against a mirror."

  "Good to know," Both Miko and Oikawa jumped at the new voice. Their trainer stood right behind them. "Also, I have a name."
  Miko almost fainted right there. "Which is?"
  "Iwaizumi Hajime," he said in a breathy tone. "I'll see you guys at Hanatsu's, right?"

  His voice was familiar, Oikawa didn't know how. He hasn't heard this male talk before.

  "Of course!" Miko said quickly.
  Iwaizumi nodded his head before taking a turn, probably to his house.
  "OH MY GOD, OIKAWA!" Miko grabbed his shoulders and started shaking him. "He's super hot!"
  Oikawa nodded, "I think I know him from somewhere."
  "Really?"

  Oikawa parted ways with his friend to drop his school stuff home. Entering his house, his phone vibrated slightly.

  xxx.com: Ace of Spades is Live!

  Oikawa could never stop himself from joining the camboy's live.

  Holy. Fucking. Shit.

  The camboy sat in an oversize shirt, an oversized SEE-THROUGH shirt. That's when Oikawa noticed. Ace of Spades had no pants on.
  His legs were toned as well. Oikawa could die happily now.

  "We have to be quick tonight, but I promise to do a longer live tomorrow, my spades." He pushed his chair back, doing so his shirt flew up slightly- and Oikawa saw it.

  The Ace of Spades had a plug up his ass like he said he would.

  "I've been keeping this in me all day, just for you daddy." He spread his legs, his shirt riding up and allowing his private parts to be shown. His right hand trailed down his body until his hand met the small chain that stuck out of his hole. He tugged on it slightly, letting out a moan. "Shall I pull it out now?"

  Already he had over 70k viewers.

  Oikawa groaned as he touched himself through his pants. The next thing he knew, he kicked his pants off to touch himself.
"Ah!~" the camboy pulled the plug slowly. He let out a string of moans before the plug left him completely. Oikawa's eyes were wide as the mysterious male held the plug to the viewers. It was huge.
"Now, what shall we do? Ten minutes will do before I must go." He grinned as he held two objects up. "Look at these lovely gifts I got. Nipple clamps and a dildo. Shall I use these?" He let out a chuckle as he read the comments. "Alright, we'll use these." He slowly took his shirt off, letting the fabric rest over his erection. Already his nipples were perking up. "Fuck! Daddy!~" one clamp was already over his left nipple.

  Oikawa watched as the camboy shakily put the other clamp on. They had to hurt, right?

  The Ace of Spades threw his shirt on again, but the clamps were still visible. He had lubed the toy up before slowly putting it to his stretched hole.
  Once again, he bottomed out in one go.
"This one doesn't vibrate, so I'll just ride it sweethearts." He groaned out. "Better yet!~" he started thrusting the toy inside of him.
  Ten minutes passed, and the camboy had taken the toys out and talked to his audience before signing off. Oikawa clicked out of the camboy app before looking at the time. Sighing, he showered quickly and thrown a new outfit on.

  "Okay, not fair!" Miko exclaimed when Oikawa walked into Hanatsu's house. "You're hot, you're athletic, and you can dress well? What can you not do?"
  "Take care of his body," a new voice replied behind the brunette. Turning, he saw Iwaizumi standing there. "You need to stretch more or you're going to hurt your knee again." He moved around the male and said hey to the other teammates.
  Oikawa sat down next to Miko, who was still nagging him about his outfit.
  "You're even wearing your glasses! You need to stop! You'll get all the hot men!" Miko cried. "Also that coat looks expensive. Are you some model?"
  "I play volleyball," Oikawa responded with a bored tone. His friend stuck his tongue out at him.

  An hour into hanging, Hanatsu brought drinks out. Almost everyone had over two drinks.
  "Iwaizumi, why don't you drink with us?" Miko asked, slightly drunk.
  The male laughed, "I don't drink. I don't really like getting tipsy."

  "I don't drink," the camboy was dressed in his normal clothing. He was replying to comments. "I don't really like getting tipsy." He held up a bottle of beer, "I'm also somewhat of a light weight so."

  Oikawa snapped out of his thoughts. Maybe he was just imagining it. There was no way Iwaizumi Hajime, his athletics trainer, was the Ace of Spades. He was just some normal college student who he was associated with.

  "Oikawa," Hanatsu called out, "we're revealing sexualities. Your turn!"
  He was definitely drunk.
  "Straight as a fucking noodle." Oikawa smirked as he took another sip.
  Miko laughed, "Three gays and a whole ton of bis. Men are amazing."
  "Wait, who else is gay?" Oikawa asked. "Did I miss something here?"
  "Iwaizumi." Jusu, one of the middle blockers of the team, tilted his head towards the trainer. He was giving a small smirk-

  It was way too familiar.

  No, Iwaizumi Hajime was not Ace of Spades. Oikawa shook his head slightly before raising his eyebrows at the trainer.

  "So you would rail Miko," the others started laughing at the libero next to him turned red.
  Iwaizumi shrugged, "I mean, if I wanted to, sure." The trainer winked at Miko, who was practically as red as a tomato. "If I remember correctly, he wanted to be railed against a mirror."
  "Mirror sex is fucking hot." One of the other teammates chimed in. The others popping into the conversation to agree. It soon turned into them talking about their own kinks.
  Iwaizumi chuckled, "You guys sure are kinky."
  "Are you not?" Miko asked. "Do you not have kinks or are you some vanilla sex kinda person?"
  The others started booing.

  Oikawa almost passed out when Iwaizumi leaned back, hands propping him up. "I have a daddy kink." The brunette and the others had heard the male moan out daddy, and it was the hottest thing they've ever heard.

  "Holy fuck, you can be a pornstar if you wanted!" The others nodded in agreement with Miko.
  Iwaizumi laughed, "Hm, I'll keep that in mind."
  "You could cam on this website Oikawa and a few of us watch." Jusu suggested. "You could probably outrank Ace of Spades!"
  "No way! Ace of Spades is the number one ranked camboy!" Hanatsu argued.

  Oikawa turned his head, watching as the trainer hid a small smirk on his face. He definitely knew something, and Oikawa was going to figure him out.