𝚏 𝚘 𝚞 𝚛

Oikawa wore his glasses to class the next day. The lighting in his classes were perfect, allowing him to see the reflection of what was behind him.

  Iwaizumi Hajime.

Every other minute, Oikawa would look into the reflection. His heart raced at the thought of his trainer being the guy he gets off to almost every night.
Iwaizumi's posture was exactly liked the Ace of Spades, and when Oikawa blinked, he sometimes imagined the mask on the male.

Either Oikawa figured out the identity of his favorite camboy or he was going insane. The brunette thought both were likely.
  He couldn't get the thought out of his head. It distracted him during practice, which made his coach pull him away to have him refocus.

  "Is it your knee?" Oikawa flinched at his voice. Looking up, he saw the trainer in front of him. "Are you in pain? If so, stretch more."
  The brunette blinked, "Yeah, it's my knee." He lied, looking away.
  "Alright, get up." Iwaizumi took a step back. His eyebrows were raised slightly when he saw the setter look up at him. "You're going to stretch, get up."
  Oikawa did what he was told. He let a yelp out when Iwaizumi dragged him into one of the corners of the gym. He showed him how to stretch, which he copied.
  Iwaizumi let out a grunt as he stood up normally. "Every day, you'll do these stretches. Understood."
  Oikawa did not hear a word he said. He was focused on Iwaizumi's grunt. "Do that again."
  "The stretch?" The trainer looked at him confused.
  "No," the brunette looked him dead in the eye, "the grunt."
  The green eyed male bent down to grab his notebook off the floor, "I don't know if you're serious or not!-" he stopped suddenly when he felt a body press against his ass. "Oikawa!-"
  "No one's watching, Iwaizumi-San," the male whispered. Before the trainer could move or protest, Oikawa gripped his shoulders. "Or should I say Ace of Spades?"

  Iwaizumi ripped away immediately. "Who are you talking about?"
  "Please, I'm not as stupid as you think I am." Oikawa took a step forward. "Same voice, same grunt, same body figure." He stared right into his green eyes. "And I bet if I bent you over my knee right now and pull your sweats off, I'd see that birthmark that's sitting on your ass."
  The trainer glared, gripping the volleyball player's shirt before dragging him out of the gym.
  The coach paid no attention, thinking Iwaizumi was going to help his setter with something and that Oikawa was being stubborn.

  Iwaizumi shoved the male into an empty classroom, locking the door behind them. "The hell you want, Oikawa?"
  "So I was right!" The male let out a squeal, making the very angry guy in front of him glare even more. "I don't know how you can act so dominant all the time!"
  Suddenly, Oikawa was pinned to the wall. Iwaizumi was glaring at him, "Answer my question. What do you want? Better yet, how did you know?"
  The brunette smirked, "You may not know it," with all his strength, Oikawa pushed Iwaizumi, then quickly pinning the male against the wall. "But you and your camboy persona are the exact same." He got close, "And here you are, in between my arms, being topped for the first time."
  Iwaizumi turned them, now pinning Oikawa. "And here you are, in between my arms, being topped yet again." He let out a 'tch' noise before backing off. "I'm that obvious?" He sighed, leaning against a table.

  That's hot. That's hot. That's hot.

  Oikawa shrugged, "Like I said, I'm not stupid. To my teammates who watch you, you're not that obvious. But if anyone else who's just as observant as me met you, they'd also know."
  "Okay," Iwaizumi ran a hand through his hair, "So, how do I make myself...not obvious?"

  Oikawa grinned, before opening his mouth to speak once again.

- - -

  "You film in here?" Oikawa blinked. "It's small as hell."
  "That's the point. I'm just someone who shoves toys up my ass to pleasure weirdos like you." Iwaizumi shut the door. "Don't touch that." He swatted Oikawa's hand away from a picture frame that sat on his desk.
  "That's your friend right? That setter from Aoba Johsei?" Oikawa looked at the male. "Where is he now? A pro player?"
  "He's six feet under." Iwaizumi replied, turning the picture frame away. "Don't even say you're sorry for my loss."
  "Alright," The brunette looked around the room. "You keep one of our school jackets in here? And where we can see it?"
  "No one's noticed it. Too busy staring at me, remember?" Iwaizumi crossed his arms.

  Oikawa could tell he was annoying the male. He didn't know how, or why, but he was definitely annoying him. "Am I annoying you? I can leave. I'm sorry if I barged in..I just!-"
  The brunette let a squeak out when he found himself pinned to the wall yet again.

  "You annoy me so much." Iwaizumi growled. "You are exactly like him. Same annoying voice, same annoying personality. Same everything." His breath tickled Oikawa's nose. "Remember that stream where I talked about that guy who could choke me with his thighs?"
  "Let me guess, it's me." Oikawa said cockily. "I know, I have nice thighs."
  Iwaizumi got even closer, their noses were touching and his knee was pressed up against Oikawa's cock. "Well, aren't you a smart cookie."
  Oikawa grinned, flipping their position so he was pinning Iwaizumi. As he talked, his lips grazed the green eyed male's. "Well, I'd be glad to choke you with my thighs."

  He leaned in for a kiss.