𝚎 𝚒 𝚐 𝚑 𝚝

he was all oikawa could think about. the way his eyes, a green that glowed even in the dark, rolled; the way his mouth would fall open, beautiful sounds being allowed to spill through; the way the room would be filled with patterned sounds of skin slapping against one another.

iwaizumi hajime was a work of art.

his body built like a greek statue, sculpted in all the right places. oikawa was willing to pray to him if he had to.

the sheets wrinkled below him, his hands gripping at them uselessly as the feeling of iwaizumi's thrusts were too much. his thrusts weren't slowing, or getting sloppier. it was prominent that he had experience and stamina.
all oikawa could do was focus on iwaizumi. everything around him ceased to exist. the cold feeling the air gave in iwaizumi's apartment was gone, replaced with the hot sticky feeling of sex. he felt something drip into his open mouth. spit. iwaizumi's spit. the male hovering over him had said something, but oikawa couldn't comprehend it.
he couldn't even hear himself. he knew he was babbling nonsense. his mouth open still, spilling sentences iwaizumi couldn't even understand.

how long had they been going at it? he couldn't remember. all he knew was that iwaizumi had ended a stream and oikawa made a move.
he was glad he did.

the earth shattering feeling of an orgasm hit within the next few thrusts. his cry was pathetic as his lower stomach and iwaizumi's chest was painted white once more. he was so close to coming dry, it almost hurt. almost. the feeling of pleasure overpowered it.
instantly after, iwaizumi's thrusts stopped and he gave oikawa time to readjust, asking if he needed him to stop.

oikawa had begged for more.

iwaizumi gave him what he wanted. who was he to deny?

the thrusting picked up at a rough pace. the overstimulation was nice. he enjoyed it. he enjoyed the tugging feeling he got. he enjoyed how gentle iwaizumi was with him, even if his thrusts weren't; his hands not gripping as hard at his waist, his mouth leaving gentle bruises instead of the nipping and bitting from before. it was nice.
had iwaizumi came yet? oikawa didn't know. all he knew was that he would tell himself he would regret this later when he wouldn't have. sex with iwaizumi is never regretful.

the aftercare of it was a whole other experience. iwaizumi would allow oikawa to fall asleep for a little as he cleaned the male off with a towel, then drawing him a bath. sometimes he would wake oikawa up for it and sometimes he would just carry him. either way, iwaizumi would wash him. after dressing him as well, unless he was awake to do so himself, the food iwaizumi had ordered sometime when oikawa was asleep would arrive and they would eat. it was the simple things afterwards that oikawa also enjoyed.

probably not as much as his dick though.

yeah. iwaizumi's cock filled him nicely. it was enough to create a small bulge in his stomach. it could make him see stars in two thrusts and could reach places he didn't think could be reached.

but the way iwaizumi fell a part over his dick. his smaller of the two was noisy, but not as noisy as oikawa. iwaizumi rarely bottomed for oikawa, not that he minded. but when he did, it was heavenly. he would come faster. he was more pliant. his eyes would roll at every deep thrust and it was one of the most beautiful things oikawa has ever seen. splitting the man on his cock was euphoric. it was an image you couldn't get out of your head. it was a craving to see the way his sweat would drip down his forehead, down the crevices of his muscles; the way his skin glistened. his tongue laid out, mouth open in a fucked expression. soft moans and mewling escaping.

the imagery alone could make oikawa come.

iwaizumi hajime was the best piece of art work one could ever lay eyes on.