𝚏 𝚒 𝚟 𝚎

Oikawa was kissing him.
He was kissing Iwaizumi Hajime, the camboy he watched daily- his trainer. He was kissing, making out, with him.

It's been so long since he's made out with someone. The electric feeling Oikawa felt...he loved it. He licked as the male's lower lip, letting a gasp out when he felt a hand trail to his ass. Suddenly, he was slammed against the wall and a tongue was exploring his mouth.
When Iwaizumi pulled away, a string of saliva linked them together. "You really thought you could top me?"
"You gave in there for a second," Oikawa grinned. He let out another gasp, followed by a moan, when he felt Iwaizumi press against his crotch.
The green eyed male smirked, "I think something needs some attention." Before Oikawa knew it, Iwaizumi pressed forward for another kiss- which he happily accepted. While they were kissing, Iwaizumi's hands were untying Oikawa's strings to his sweatpants and tugging the material down until the brunette stood in his boxers with his pants swamped around his pale legs.
Iwaizumi leaned forward even more, pressing his chest against Oikawa's as his lips moved pass the brunette's mouth, down his jawline, and to his neck. He sucked on multiple spots on his neck, leaving them bruised purple. Oikawa's hands laced themselves into Iwaizumi's hair, his moans echoing in the tiny room.
The trainer started tugging at the player's sweatshirt, finding he wasn't wearing a shirt under. His mouth, still pressed against the brunette's neck, formed into a smirk as his hands trailed under the sweatshirt. His left hand stayed planted at the hip while his right traced Oikawa's abs. Iwaizumi continues to bruise the male's skin as his hand trailed farther up.
He grinned against Oikawa's pale skin as his thumb brushed against the man's nipple. Oikawa was painfully hard, his cock straining against the fabric of his boxers. He let out a string of moans and whines as Iwaizumi played with his nipple.

He didn't know when he became shirtless, and he didn't care. His hands pulled at Iwaizumi's hair, making the male look up at him. Oikawa leaned down and forwards, pressing his lips against Iwaizumi's yet again. His hands left the dark hair of the camboy, slowly trailing down his shirt until he found the end of the shirt. He tugged at the fabric, pulling it up slowly. Oikawa pulled away for a second to pull Iwaizumi's shirt off, then pressing forwards again to reconnect. He had thrown the shirt somewhere in the room.
Iwaizumi suddenly moved, his mouth now at Oikawa's stomach. His tongue traced the male's abs, then his v-line until he was stopped bu the fabric of his boxers.
Oikawa whined at the loss when Iwaizumi pulled away. Before he could say anything, Iwaizumi had lifted him up. "Iwaizumi?"
"Hajime." He corrected, opening the door. While still carrying Oikawa, he walked through his apartment, opening another door. "If we're going to do it, we're not doing it on my floor." Iwaizumi placed Oikawa on his bed, walking back to his door to shut it. "We are doing it, right?"
"Well, I would hope so. I'm basically naked and covered in your spit." Oikawa winked. "Some come over here and fuck me already."
Iwaizumi chuckled, walking back to the male. He got on his bed, now towering over the volleyball player. "Just wait, Tooru." He was kissing him again.

Oikawa loved how Iwaizumi said his name. His first name. A low voice, practically moaning it out.

Again, Iwaizumi trailed his tongue down Oikawa's body. When he got to the fabric of his boxers, he looked up at the male. His teeth held the fabric in between as he slowly started tugging it down.
The brunette moaned out as he felt the cold air hit his cock. He lifted his legs up, spreading them slightly, to help Iwaizumi take them off. The green eyed male had thrown the boxers right when they came off his legs. He gave the tip of the hard cock in front of him a kiss, before taking it into his mouth.
Oikawa's eyes shot open as he stared. His hands were back into Iwaizumi's dark hair. For the first few seconds, barely any of his cock was in his mouth, but now Iwaizumi had taken it all. He moaned, Iwaizumi's first name was all that could be heard.
Before Oikawa could finish, Iwaizumi pulled off. "Not yet, sweetie. My pace."

Oikawa loved the pet names, and he knew Iwaizumi knew that.

Leaning away for a second, Iwaizumi pulled a bottle of lube from under his bed. "Don't act surprised. I'm a camboy." He squirted some into his hand, then smearing it all over his fingers. "You okay with this?"
"I just let you suck my cock, what do you think?" Oikawa whined.
Iwaizumi grunted as he put a finger near the needy hole of the male laying on his bed. He chuckled when he saw Oikawa shiver. Slowly, he pressed his middle finger forward. He stopped at the first knuckle, making sure Oikawa was okay before proceeding forward.

"Hajime~ Hajime~ Hajime~" he was moaning out by the time Iwaizumi had three fingers inside of him. "Please..Please, put it in."
  Iwaizumi laughed, slowly taking his fingers out. "Only because you asked so nicely." He held eye contact with Oikawa as he untied the strings to his sweatpants. He stepped out of them, throwing them alongside Oikawa's boxers. He let a noise of surprise when he felt Oikawa's hands on his waist.
  "My pace now," Oikawa tugged at the boxers, "and by the way, I like it rough." Oikawa grabbed the bottle of lube, squirting a generous amount onto his hands before wrapping them around Iwaizumi's cock. "You sure love to tease, don't you?"
  Iwaizumi smirked, "It's what makes people come back for more." He kissed Oikawa's forehead, before letting a surprised moan out. "Fuck, Tooru..."
  The camboy pushed the brunette back down, now kneeling in between his pale legs. His cock was lathered in lube was lazily teasing Oikawa's twitching hole. He pressed his hands into the bed as he pushed forward, stopping to allow Oikawa to adjust.
  "Holy fuck, you're tight as hell." Iwaizumi groaned out. "It's like you're a virgin."
  Oikawa glared, "Well, I'm not. But you're big as fuck, that's why."
  "Biggest cock you've had, huh?" Iwaizumi started thrusting before Oikawa could respond. Instead of a retort, Iwaizumi's ears were blessed with messy noises. Moans, calls, mewling, all mushed into noises no one could make out.
  Oikawa leaned forward, hands at clawing at Iwaizumi's back. Iwaizumi kept thrusting, each filled with more power than the last. Oikawa was now letting out incoherent noises. The only thing Iwaizumi could hear clearly was his name.

  He loved it.

  Iwaizumi practically folded Oikawa in half. He whispered sweet things into his ears as he thrusted. Oikawa would respond with a moan. The camboy wasn't surprised when the brunette started babbling, a signal he was about to release.

  "Come for me, baby." He whispered before thrusting one more time.
  Oikawa was panting, moaning out strings of "Hajime! Hajime! Hajime!" before his seed covered both their chests.
  Iwaizumi was ready to pull out when he saw how much Oikawa's eyes were fluttering. When he did so, he felt Oikawa's hands grip his thighs. Looking down, he saw the male move so his face was now on the same level as his cock.
  "Fuck my mouth, you need to cum too." Oikawa's eyes were still covered in lust.
  Iwaizumi grinned, "Oh, Tooru, you don't know what you're in for." His cock pushed between the brunette's bruised lips. He was already thrusting, using his mouth the same way he used his ass. "Such a good boy." His large hands laced into his hair.
  Oikawa's lips wrapped perfectly around his dick, like it was made for it.
  After a few minutes of thrusting, Iwaizumi tugged at Oikawa's hair. "You better unwrap those pretty lips of yours, or you'll have my semen in your mouth."
  Oikawa didn't move. Instead, his tongue worked its way around the cock. He continued it, even after Iwaizumi had came with a,

  "Tooru!~"

  Oikawa pulled away, his mouth full with a white substance. He swallowed it all, though it took him two swallows to do so. Before he could wipe his mouth to get the cum stuck to his face off, Iwaizumi had licked it off him.

  The brunette laid there, eyes fluttering as they tried to fight the tiredness that came with sex. The last thing he saw was Iwaizumi Hajime's figure in front of him.

  "Rest up, you'll need it, Tooru."