𝚘 𝚗 𝚎

Live! Ace of Spades: JOIN BROADCAST

  One tap later, he saw the camboy he enjoyed most. The Ace of Spades. He was the youngest camboy on the site, and most definitely one of the best looking.

  "Welcome new viewers," he moaned out. He must have started earlier, considering the amount of viewers- and the fact that his cock was already out of his pants. "Mhm..Tha-Thank you xxOTxx for the donation."

  He had said his name. His username. He hadn't realized that he was already masturbating to the masked male, not that he cared.

  "Daddy!~ Aah!"

Daddy. The Ace of Spades had a daddy kink. The new information made his cock harden even more. He let out a groan as he continued to pleasure himself.

"I-I'm going to cu-cum!" The masked male always did this. "D-Daddy, can I cum? P-Please?" And as always, the viewers would reply in the comment section.
The Ace of Spades released in his hand, looking at the camera with lustful eyes. "Y-You want me to lick my hand clean?" Instantly his dirty fingers were in his mouth, his tongue licking the semen off. "Am I doing good, daddy?"

The broadcast continued with the camboy talking about his sexual fantasies, another round of him jerking off, and a light conversation with his viewers.

"That's all for now, my dear spades. I'll see you next time." Before his broadcast ended, he teased his viewers by slightly lifting his mask.
No one knew who he was. There was no trace of him outside his camboy life. All the audience knew was that the Ace of Spades was the hot gay camboy that has raised in rankings.

"Oikawa-Kun, stretch properly. We don't want you hurting yourself again." His coach warned.
The male smiled, "Of course, Coach!"

He was tall, standing at 6 foot- which was usual for most volleyball players much like himself. His hair was messy. His brown bangs sometimes covering his eyes.

"Oikawa, looks like you brought a crowd again." His teammates bumped his shoulder. "Why do you have to be good looking and good at sports!"
The brunette smiled, "You think I'm good looking?"
"I didn't say that!"
"Yes, you did!"
"Shut up!"

Oikawa opened his mouth to respond but no words came out. He had watched a male enter the room, and he was hot. His hair was a dark shade, most likely brown but it was hard to tell. His eyes were familiar in some way, he probably had walked passed him in the halls. Oikawa watched the male walk towards his coach.

Then Oikawa noticed that he was looking at him too.

"Checking our trainer out?" His teammate joked. "You know he goes to our school, right? He sits behind you in our 3pm class."
"He does?" Oikawa looked away. "I guess I never noticed him."
His teammate laughed, "Well, he definitely noticed you. He stared at you in class all the time."
"He sits behind me. He's probably trying yo pay attention."
"Whatever you say, Oikawa."

Practice ended at 7. Oikawa felt multiple eyes on him, as usual. But this time, it felt..different. He just shrugged it off and went back to his small apartment.
It had one bedroom, linked to a nice private bathroom. A decent living space and kitchen, as well as another bathroom. Oikawa liked his apartment. He had strung up lights around, and at night he would turn them on. He felt like he was in space when they were on.