𝚝 𝚑 𝚛 𝚎 𝚎

I was going to post this tomorrow, but it's a special someone's birthday😌
Happy birthday guexx-mqnster !
Expect another chapter in a few hours

  Iwaizumi was not surprised that all of the players were out of it when early practice rolled by the next day. He noted to not let the team drink before or after a game.

"Pick up your pace!" The coach had yelled multiple times. He sat on the bench, pinching the bridge of his nose. "The hell is wrong with every one."
"They're hung over." Iwaizumi chuckled. "Sorry about that. I guess I should have stopped them before the fourth drink."
"Oh really?" The coach sighed. "You aren't their babysitter, so it really isn't your fault."

Practice lasted another two hours long. They were exhausted.

"Remind me to never drink before a practice." Miko sighed as he walked out with Oikawa. "My head is killing me."
"Aspirin? Advil?" Iwaizumi was behind the two men, two bottles of medicine in his hand.

Oikawa never realized how big his hand was.

"You can stop staring at my hand," the trainer shook his hand. The rattle of the medicine broke Oikawa from his trance. "I get it, it's big."
"Why don't you play volleyball, Iwaizumi?" Miko asked. The three of them were walking through the school grounds to make it to their first class. "You have the muscle, and the stamina. I've seen you at the gym. Not that I'm stalking you."
The male laughed, "I quit after high school. I was a wing spiker. The ace, actually."

"Hm, what school did you go to?" Oikawa asked.
"Aoba Johsei." Iwaizumi showed a small smile on his face. "My childhood best friend hurt his knee while playing, so I decided to become a trainer."
"AOBA JOBSEI?!" Oikawa almost lost it. That's why this guy was familiar.
Miko blinked, "Is there a problem with that?"
"Yeah, Oikawa Tooru of Shiratorizawa?" Iwaizumi snickered. "Don't act surprised. You've beaten my team five years straight. From middle school all the way to the second year of high school."
The brunette stared, "You remember me?"
"Why wouldn't I? My setter hated you." He grinned before starting to walk ahead of the two players. "I'll see you guys in class."

Oikawa let out a sigh of relief. His thoughts of Iwaizumi being Ace of Spades were debunked.

- - -

"Welcome back," Oikawa didn't know how he ended up joining his livestream. He didn't get a notification. Watching Ace of Spades was now in his daily routine. "How has everyone been?"
The male wore the same black mask on his face. It covered half his face, like a masquerade mask. His eyes were an olive green that glowed behind the dark mask. He sat in his black chair, wearing his usual clothing when he streamed. A pair of black jeans and a button up shirt that wasn't buttoned up.

He was jacked.

"Ah!~" Twenty minutes in and the camboy was jerking off. While doing so he was talking about his daily life without giving details about who he was or where he lived. "You guys are some weird people. Wanting me to talk about myself as I jerk off." He laughed before letting a moan out.
"Underscore-dot-black-cat, if you really want to know, I do work out. I have to keep in shape." He groaned before coming in his hand. "You guys can keep asking questions. We're here for a long time, so we might as well have a conversation." He was wiping his cum off with a white towel.

"I don't have any scars," he replied to one comment. "But I have a birthmark on my ass-cheek. You've all seen it. It's shaped like a heart." He laughed. "I have another one on my foot, my right one. I have no clue what I can say it looks like."

Oikawa sometimes forgot that the camboy had a life outside of camming. He wondered about what the male did outside of it all.

"Tips on sucking cock?" He continued to give tips, even pulling a dildo out to show. "Ah, thank you for the donation, xxOTxx. You always donate on my streams. Thank you."
Oikawa did. At least 20000 yen per stream, sometimes in small amounts that spread throughout the stream.
"My sex life? I haven't had sex recently, but when I do..I'll let you all know." He chuckled. "But, hm..you want to know if I've been topped? No, I haven't. People have tried, but I'm no bottom..though you guys love seeing me put something up my ass." He continued to read a few comments, answering some questions, before going back to showing his body off. "You want me to overstimulated on a dildo? Sure babes."

  Oikawa almost died. His voice plus pet names was extremely hot.

  The brunette watched as the camboy entered the toy into his stretched hole. He was amazed by how easily he could take it. He found himself jerking off to the male's moans seconds later. He watched the screen, his eyes mainly on the male in the middle.

  If he had looked closely, a certain jacket would have looked familiar to him, but the pleasure of jerking off was overwhelming to Oikawa.

  The stream lasted three hours. Oikawa was sure he came once every hour. Sighing, he closed his laptop and grabbed a towel. He wiped his sweat away, trying to remember what the hell happened during the stream.
  The towel sat around his neck as he searched up Ace of Spades into google. Multiple links appeared, many were fan theories about what he looked like or where he lived. Clicking onto one, he saw a picture that a fan drew. The tan skin of the camboy, the green eyes, the dark hair.

  It was all to familiar, and it led Oikawa back to the theory he had before.