𝚜 𝚒 𝚡

He sat up quickly, unaware of where he was. A window was to his right, light seeping through the small spaces between the shades. He was laying in a bed, a soft blue blanket over him.

Then he noticed he was naked. Naked with hickeys all over his body.

He jumped slightly when he heard a door open. He whipped his head to the side, finding a male standing there with a towel around his waist.

That male being Iwaizumi Hajime.

"You're up." He stated the obvious as he walked around the room, opening another door that led to his closet. "Well, good morning."

Did he have a one night stand with Iwaizumi?

"You can shower, if you want." The camboy called as he grabbed clothes from his closet. He turned his head to make eye contact with him, "There's an extra towel in there too."
Oikawa watched as the male shut the door behind him. He was just changing in the closet. Letting a sigh out, he pulled his legs over the side of the bed.

His ass was killing him.

He let a small whimper out as he got up, feeling the pain in the lower body. His throat felt sore. Before he could take a step, Iwaizumi came out of his closet.
"Need some help?" Suddenly Iwaizumi's arm was around his waist. "Sorry about that, but you did say you liked it rough." With the smaller male's help (Oikawa was still shocked that he was taller than him), he finally made it to the bathroom.
  He found himself leaning against the cold wall in the shower, it hurt to stand. Oikawa was confused.

  Him and Iwaizumi did it.

He slapped himself in the face, walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his lower body. The brunette found the male sitting on his bed, hunched over as he read something on his computer. By the looks of it, it wasn't good.
"You okay, Iwaizumi-San?" Oikawa watched as the male look up.
"Yeah," that's when the green eyed male noticed that the athlete wasn't wearing any clothes. "Erm, do you want some clothes?"

Oikawa smirked, "Someone's getting red." He walked closer to the trainer, shutting the computer. "C'mon, it's just me, Iwaizumi-San." His pale hand cupped the shorter's chin, turning his head so he faced the brunette. "Admiring the view?"

He was. Iwaizumi had stared a second too long at Oikawa's body. He didn't understand why he was so flustered. They literally had sex last night. But he couldn't help himself. Oikawa had a beautiful body to match his beautiful face.

Iwaizumi didn't know when Oikawa and him started making out again, not that he minded. The pale male was light, considering his build and height. He laid on top of the camboy, hands buried into Iwaizumi's brown locks as their tongues fought for dominance. Iwaizumi's own hands roamed his body, one laced with the brunette's hair while the other was slipped through the towel, palming the male's ass.
"Not giving up?" Oikawa said breathily, smirking.
Iwaizumi suddenly moved, now on top of Oikawa. Both of his arms were pressed against his bed, trapping the setter between them. "I think I told you I don't bottom."
"Mhm, we'll see." Tooru pressed his lips forward, arms instantly wrapping around Hajime's head, pulling him closer. Their hard ons pressed against one another, the towel he borrowed laying between them. Both of them had groaned against each other when they felt it.

Tooru moved his lips from Hajime's, lowering himself to suck on the tanner one's neck. His strong hands had grabbed the male, flipping them one again so he'd be on top. Tooru's pale hands had moved upwards, bringing Hajime's with them. He held them above his head as he sucked on Hajime's neck.

The noises coming from the male below him were music to his ears. He smirked against his neck, moving his knee so it pressed against the trainer's hard on. "Hajime, it must be a pain to be in those pants. Let me help." Before the other could comment, Tooru moved downwards. His mouth now biting onto the zipper of Hajime's jeans. He slowly unzipped the jeans.
The trainer's cock was basically begging for freedom.

Tooru pulled off his pants and boxers off with his mouth, smirking at Hajime's gasp as the cold air hit his cock. It wasn't long before his mouth wrapped around it.
Hajime was in pure bliss. It was like Tooru knew exactly how he liked it.

Eventually both of them were naked, kissing on his bed. Tooru laid on top of him, one hand roaming his body while the other held both of Hajime's above their heads.
Hajime let a moan out when he felt one of Tooru's fingers circling his entrance. Never has he had someone finger him. "T-Tooru~"
"How's it feel to be topped for once, Hajime?" Tooru's voice was always breathy during sex. It was absolutely hot, and made Hajime melt every time. "Hm? Do you like the feeling of something up your ass? Huh?" Suddenly two fingers had pushed in, making the male cry out. "You seem to enjoy it on your stream."
Hajime was a mess as Tooru fingered him. Tooru would have never guessed that Hajime would be this kind of bottom. Hajime was a wreck.
Tooru pulled his fingers out after he managed to slide four of them in and out easily. "Where's the lube, hon?" Hajime had tilted his head to the nightstand. As he moved up to grab it, he felt something wrap around his own cock. Looking down, the brunette found Hajime sucking his dick. "Such a slut."
"Amf nawt." Hajime tried to speak as he took the dick deeper. "T-To-Tooru.."
  "Whatever you say, Ha-Ji-Me."

- - -

  "Yes, the marks are new." Oikawa didn't know when he joined Iwaizumi's stream. One moment he was at volleyball, the next he was watching whatever was happening. "Am I dating? I don't think so."

  "Yea, the sex was good." He chuckled as he answered a question. "Who was it with?" Oikawa felt a lump in his throat as the streamer came close to the camera. "That's a secret."

  Oh that's hot.

  "More sex tips?" Iwaizumi leaned back. The lighting in the small room hit his abs. It drove everyone wild, and that included Oikawa. The camboy continued to answer questions until he had to end the stream.

  Oikawa almost forgot. The volleyball team was going out for drinks again, and Iwaizumi was going.

  The brunette was excited.

- - -
Sorry it's quick, but i wrote this at dinner with my catholic parents watching my every move..i'll post more later-
expect more kinky chapters !