4. Hey

I walked inside, my hand going to my eyes to shield the bright light that shined on me. When it went away, I lowered my hand.
My eyes almost watered. I couldn't believe it, the beautiful man was standing in this very room, along with others, including the man that interrogated me.
I felt a pain in my right leg as I walked, terribly limping. I tried to ignore it, but I honestly couldn't not show a slight twitch in my face.

"Please, take a seat." The man with the mullet said. I only stared. "Didn't you say I couldn't fucking walk on my own, how the fuck do you expect me to go all the way over there?" My voice shocked the others.
The mullet man only chuckled, walking right over to me. "So you were listening when she told you that." I roll my eyes.
"Of course I was listening, it's on the condition of my body. Nobody fucking ignores that unless they're an idiot." He didn't say anything, but I heard him chuckle from beside me.

He helped me sit down, and my legs instantly felt better. Damn, once again, she told me the absolute truth.
"Just look at him Taehyung," so that's his name. "He can barley walk on his own, how is he a help to our pack?"
I wanted to say I agree with him, but me finding the angel who saved me made me want to stay a little bit." I agree, I don't want to be in this pack. Why keep me here?"

"Namjoon, we have an advantage." Namjoon doesn't look convinced. "How? Taehyung looked at me. "He doesn't know who we are." Namjoon raises an eyebrow.
"He doesn't?" Taehyung looked back at me, somehow annoying the hell out of me. "He doesn't." I wanted to shove my foot in his face. "I'm right fucking here you know?" They turn to me. "Oh really now?"
"I hate when people talk about me like I'm not in the same fucking room." Namjoon rolls his eyes. "Alright then, what's your name?" I groaned internally.

"Yoongi." They stare around me like I stabbed them or something. "They're a lot of Yoongi's which one." I nibble on my lip. "I'm a rogue, I don't really want to tell you what my crime was." Taehyung stares at me with admiration for some reason.
"Fair enough, how old are you?" I hate this question. "I'm around 25."
"Around?" I really wanted to punch this fucker in the face.
"Does it look like I carry a fucking watch all the time? Once again, I am a rogue!" I could tell that this Namjoon was starting to get annoyed with me, and that amused me.

"How long have you been a rogue?"
"About ten years, around when I was fifteen."
They shared looks. "Fifteen? That's pretty young." Namjoon said.
"Yeah, and it's none of your business." I say, anger in my tone. They backed off of the topic, and I watched Taehyung in suspicion. He went to Namjoon and whispers in his ear.
He looks to me and then to the man, making me grow suspicious. Does he know about the dreams that I've been having of him?

Namjoon nods, and he clears his throat. "It's been decided. Yoongi's going to stay with us. He won't be apart of our pack though. He'll stay here until he gets better."
Taehyung's shoulders sag, and Namjoon only gives him a look. I guess Namjoon's their leader or something. "Since that's settled, everyone step up and introduce yourselves, you start." He nods to someone.
That person steps up. They have cheek length wavy hair, a playful expression on their face. "Hey, I'm Jeon Jungkook, a beta male."

The person next to them steps up, and my heart flutters. Their naturally wavy dyed blond hair makes my heart beat faster.
"I'm Park Jimin, an alpha male."
Jimin, Park Jimin. He's actually real, and I also know his name. The next person has black hair, an under cut taking up the sides of his head. "Hi! I'm Jung Hoseok! An alpha male!" His voice threw me off.
Why the fuck is he so jumpy anyway? Namjoon then steps up. "You already know that I'm Kim Namjoon. I'm the leader of this pack, and a male Alpha Trueblood."

My eyebrows raised at his words. I've only ever heard of Truebloods, I've never actually seen one. "You know me, Kim Taehyung. I'm a Alpha male." That surprised me. He acted more like an beta than anything. I look over to the last one left.
He had short brown hair, and abnormally wide shoulders. He should see a doctor about that. "I'm Kim Seokjin, a male beta." I nod, now knowing everyone's names. "Yoongi, what was your rank before you became a rogue?"
Jungkook got pushed by Jimin, who gave me an apologetic expression.
I shake my head. "It's fine. I don't know exactly, but I was supposed to become an alpha or a beta, I don't know which one." They gave me looks.

"You look more like an omega." I bare my teeth. "Is that a fucking problem for you??" Jungkook shrinks back.
"No." I relax, an annoyed expression on my face. "Good, I don't want to feel the need to have to change my appearance to show my rank for others. Doing that just for this pack would make me shallow."
Jungkook's eyes shined red. "Do I need to fucking remind you exactly who we are?" I sneer are him. "Please, go fucking right ahead. I'm not going to back away from some cheap ass beta that needs to be taught a lesson."

I got up, the pain in my leg being replaced by adrenaline. Jungkook growls, the sound echoing through the room.
Before I could take another step, Namjoon stops me. His eyes flash a dark blue. "Both of you, quit it." I raise my nose.
"Don't provoke him Yoongi. Jungkook, learn how to not lose your temper so often ok?" Jungkook calms down, glaring at me.

I roll my eyes, wanting to punch the fucker in the face. "Since you're going to be staying here, you'll need to know who we are."
I nod my head. "Go on." He takes in a deep breath. "We're the FireLillies."

-

Lynn~~