Chapter 4: Sodapop and kali

Sodapop pov

"She's stable, you can go see her now" the nurse said to the gang. I ran down the hall.
"308, 309, 310....311, here it is." My heart skipped a beat as I opened the door to hear her heart monitor at a steady pace and her beautiful face covered in stitches.

"Kali... I-I'm so glad you're okay. My life would be torn apart of I lost you." Her eyes welled with tears.

"Soda, I just don't feel like I'm living anymore, my body just feels like it's here and isn't worth anything." I was astounded by what she said

"Kali iris I love you to the moon and back, why can't you see that?!" I squeezed her hand.

"Because, all these years the depression inside me has been wearing the old me away. There's nothing to love here anymore soda, Kali iris is gone" She threw her arms up.

I couldn't take it anymore.. this isn't the Kali I grew up with or the one that I fell in love with. I needed to kiss her but A wave of nervousness fell on me, why am I nervous. I've been waiting for this moment for ages.

I got the courage and pressed my lips to hers, kali will be mine, I will knock this worthless feeling out.

"Soda" Kali said breathlessly.

"I've waited years for that kiss" she smiled.

It was the first time she smiled in ages. Those white blinding teeth of hers that were naturally straight. Her hair has fallen perfectly. Her eyes glistened in the fluorescent lighting. Her cheeks were flushed. She was the most attractive girl I've ever seen, now I just need to make her see that.

A/n

So I've decided that once she gets released she will have anxiety attacks and panic attacks that she will start to hurt herself again. Idk stay tuned