Chapter 15: keep those eyes open

Sodas pov

It's been four hours now that Kali has been home with me. She's really having a hard time with the pregnancy, the medication, especially since she can't have her anti anxiety medication because she's pregnant has really put a toll on her.

Her head was currently nuzzled into my chest she was all cuddly and warm. I just wanted her to rest but if she rests something really bad could happen.
"Kali no. Keep your eyes open" I warned. And kissed her forehead.
"Soda is it possible for a person to sleep with their eyes open?" She chuckled to herself but was beyond me serious.
"I mean. Sure I guess. Don't try it though" I began to tickle her.
A solid squirm fest went on just us two alone in the house getting back at each other for a solid 20 minutes until Darry walked in and had to break it up.
"You two are idiots. You have a baby and a concussion and so much on the line. Do the other boys need to watch you two?" Darry warned.
"No no. I've got my baby girl right here and hopefully my baby girl in there" I leaned down and kissed her stomach.
"Cute. Now soda go pick up pony from track. Kali I would recommend going with." Darry snapped.
"Alright alright. Hop on beautiful" I bent over to give her a piggy back ride.

A/n

Super short chapter. I'm writing the next one right now